IGNORED

Blow Job Bar/In House Service

mooro_uk79

Allright guys, it's been a while since I was last in Jomtien, but I always way prefer it compared to Pattaya. Less hassles, less traffic, cheaper etc. So, I'm planning another trip, early next year. But, I was wondering if there any bars where you can get a cheeky bj, either in a booth or ST room, or something of that nature?

Any information would be much appreciated!

Any if the GC's. Passion, Winchester,Rioja, Jade House or head up to Pratumnak for Kinnaree or Heaven. Used to be a few places on Jomtien Complex like El Coyote and Scoobys vut i'm not sure if they are there anymore

Any if the GC's. Passion, Winchester,Rioja, Jade House or head up to Pratumnak for Kinaree or Heaven. Used to be a few places on Jomtien Complex like El Coyote and Scoobys vut i'm not sure if they are there anymore

Thanks for the info, something in the Jomtien Complex sounds very interesting. Anyone have any up to date info on this? I guess Rioja isn't too far away and sounds geat value for money. I'm not familiar with the other places you mentioned. Of course I could travel a little further afield to to drain my balls, but I wanna see if I can specifically get it in Jomtien!

Passion is just the other side of the road leading into jomtien. Coming on Teppraya Rd instead of making the right to go to the beach you would make a left and go past the dive shop about 200 meters or so. Winchester is on soi Wat Boon just past Jomtien 2nd rd

Passion is just the other side of the road leading into jomtien. Coming on Teppraya Rd instead of making the right to go to the beach you would make a left and go past the dive shop about 200 meters or so. Winchester is on soi Wat Boon just past Jomtien 2nd rd

Thanks for the directions B-man, what's the cost for a girl or two in Passion? I looked on their website and couldn't see anything mentioned about it, wasn't too impressed by the standard of girls, although these two look alright!

post-152896-0-67020100-1447163610_thumb.jpg

Yellow House massage on Soi 6 (the other soi 6) in Jomtien, massage plus whatever you like 1000 all in if you go the full 9 inches.  Not the other shops - too many ladyboys...and shit massages.

Sounds just like what the doctor ordered! Thanks for the advice!!

Cost is usually around 300 - 350 for the barfine and the room, 1K for the girl

Archived