IGNORED

Rosie O'Gradys

I've never eaten there, but a manager named Simon bought me a drink one time.

IMO it is a decent place.

TRUST NO BITCH

I have eaten there a few times food's not bad!

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

• 5 weeks later...

I tried one of the Thursday night special T-bones. Wasn't worth the effort. But I am spoiled by good steaks in the U.S. midwest.

• 2 weeks later...

Rosies is a first class place to stay, eat, also good for golf outings, look after you really good, the Manager Simon is very helpful in getting you around, Norm.

Malcom left a couple of years ago had enough of pattaya !

Ah thats a pity. His ex-gf's sister is in love with me.

Thought this might qualify me for a free breakfast or something....

• 2 weeks later...

Rosies does a great akfast with real english sausages, i had a steak one night which wasn't up to much but the breakfast was spot on.

"Get busy livin or get busy diein"

• 3 months later...
Malcom left a couple of years ago had enough of pattaya !

If that is the prick from Stafford who was always harrassing the female staff in public then good fucking riddance....I will also start using it again.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

I like the place, it's nice to sit outside and is never too busy. You can also go inside for a bit of air con if it is too hot.

They have bands on in the evening I think but I have never seen the place at night, anyone?

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

We went there for lunch about three months ago. The waitress was rude to my wife,

the pork roast I could have repaired my shoes with the crap and we were the

only customers there at the time and Im not suprised if what we were served up with is the norm.

Maybe it was our turn to have there bad experience or it was an off day but the place isnt cheap. Im in the industry

and I dont bother to complain, I just dont go back however after having great meals at Secrets and

the French restaurant towards the end of Walking Street and Sailors Bar in Soi 8 what a disapointment.

Rosies promotes themselves as a traditional English, Continental and Thai food establishment so

maybe they are not training there staff to cover such a range of fare. Or as I said maybe it was an off day.

Have read shocking reports on other sites regarding Rosies including cockroaches and will never return.