Jump to content

Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming


Need to change visa or Not ?


Recommended Posts

My current  position , I arrived in the Kingdom on a Non O visa from UK as I am married to a Thai National, Then I get a one year extension every year and do 90 day reporting at local immigration and do not work at present. I have recently been offered a job teaching in a private school as I have experience in education.


my concerns are :-


1) If I take the job does my Non O visa become defunct and replaced by a working visa or work permit ?

2) If it is replaced by a different visa due to teaching  does this mean I have to do border runs ?  


I really not keen on border runs, and was hoping to keep my Non O and just get a work permit but i guess its not simple over here, any advice would be appreciated on this matter and how immigration would deal with this change in visa. 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

is your Non o based on marriage or retirement ? if marriage them you can obtain a work permit I am pretty sure. If based on retirement  you can not

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun






Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes the Non O is based on marriage, thank you guys.




Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • COVID-19

    Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

  • Advertise on Pattaya Addicts
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.