Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Contacting Tour Guides / Tour Operators

Micheal

My wife would like to contact the tour operators or guides to try and persuade them to stop by her shop.  Anyone know how to contact them?  She knows a "kickback" is involved.

Thanks in advance.

where ?

Pattaya

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I am Alex, Russian man, living in Pattaya city !
A Russian man, who speaks English (average level) and who knows Thailand, have a big car Toyota HiLux VIGO  , very like children,  is looking for love, friendship and partner of  job or business  in Pattaya, Thailand.
Sometimes I have customers – Russian tourists to show attractions around Pattaya.  I can translate your menu, outdoor signs, I also can teach you the basics of Russian language and help you with Russian clients. Private tutor in Pattaya, teaching Russian language to foreigners and Russian language to Thai people. I can come to teach at your place and at your convenient hours .
I have own websites about my job and Thailand !
If you are interesting write me to
[email protected]
Viber : +66 9 2064 9736

Line : thaiman2006

www.thaiman2006.blogspot.com

TO KNOW ABOUT ME BETTER INPUT EACH SEARCH ENGINE :    Thaiman2006

http://thaiman2006.blogspot.com

• 1 month later...

My wife would like to contact the tour operators or guides to try and persuade them to stop by her shop.  Anyone know how to contact them?  She knows a "kickback" is involved.

Thanks in advance.

09 2064 9736

ALEX .

Hi ,

Thank you for your interested in my tour guide service, what date you would want to book me as a tour guide?

Anyway here are the package of my guide service. 

Me or me and my friend will show you some of our favorite hot spots in Bangkok such as ;

1. Ancient city
2. Long tail boat trip around Chao Praya river
3.China town
4. Grand Palace
5. Wat Po
6. Golden mount 
7. Three headed elephant 
8. Khaosarn Road
9. Crocodile farm
10. Safari Zoo
11. Koh Kred

Or if you want to go a little bit outside Bangkok we can take you to the Old Thai style places such as ; 

1. Ayutthaya old city
2. Damneon Saduak Floating market
3. Ampawa Floating market
4. Donwai Floating Market
5. Pattaya

Have lunch at yours or my selected restaurant also take some nice photos and No problem I won't charge my model fees :)

We want to make things very clear about the history of each place and including the best food in Bangkok, We want you show the best Restaurant but not mean the most expensive restaurant.

We can have some cool activities such as ;

1. Play Golf, I'll be your caddy
2. Do charity for the Orphans 
3. Feed river fish
4. Go watch Thai boxing
5. Go watch Thai traditional dancing shows and history shows
6. Go shopping.

And in the evening time if you want to continue my guide service, then we can have dinner at any style of restaurant you want to eat, and most of people like to vsit and have some drinks at Sky bar Sirocco or dinner at Vertigo Banyan tree hotel, pub and night clubs after.

For my rate is 10,000 THB per day ( 8-10 hours ) even you come alone or with 2 or 3 of your friends and if you want one of my friends to join us during the trip as another guide then the price will be 14,000 THB.

I can do dinner or night club with the client but after finish 8 hours day trip and I will charge 2,000 for each hour. My limit time for a night trip will be end at 2 am

## THE HOT SPOTS TO EAT AND DRINK IN BANGKOK ( these are the top most famous ones but you can choose anywhere you want to go to eat and drink.

- Dinner at Breeze, Lebua hotel
- Dinner at Sirocco, Lebua hotel
- Dinner at Vertigo, Banyantree
- Dinner at Scarlett, Pullman Silom
` Dinner at Le Vandome, Sukhumvit 31

PS. A lot more choices for you.

- Drink at Sirocco Skybar
- Drink at Oskar Bistro
- Drink at Red sky
- Drink at Vertigo
- Drink at Iron Fairy 
- Drink at Above 11
- Drink at Maggie Choo's

PS. A lot more choices for you.   

You will have VIP van during the tour day, for the driver and car or Van is 2,000 THB per day plus full fill the gas for the car at the end of the day. 

If you want a small are or taxi, I can get for you too but they would charge the same price as the Van, so I suggest that we get the van because you can have big space to lay down and stretch your legs for a long drive.

For booking. A Deposit - 50% via paypal, Bank Transfer, my paypal account is  [email protected] or western union if its easier for you, then I will book my schedule for you to book the day for you.Please let me know your thought,

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Xanny      www.facebook.com/disjad

Archived