Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Office Agogo

Hawkeye75

Went in here last week and was horrified, photos on their Facebook don't reflect what I saw in here in any way shape or form. Very big girls and a couple looked like they could have been men they were so big. Honestly I haven't ever been to a strip club or Gogo ever that had such a poor lineup. Checked bin and didn't finish my drink, just wanted to get out of there quick and won't ever return

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was one of the best a few years ago but has been going down hill steadily ... 

3 years back some pretty girls with good attitude i had as ST 

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I never quite understand guys thinking that what they see on FB or really any other advertising showing, mostly very heavily Pshopped photos of the girls, is anything other than that.

Sit at home and fantasise, knock one out whilst doing so deciding which one you will have but what you REALLY see greets you when you walk through the door.

They are pictures solely designed to make you visit, some girls may only have worked for the night when they were taken, others may have left, some may be "away" for whatever reason and some, if they are there, will look like far less attractive versions of the photos you've seen.

None of the above is 100% but damn near to it mostly

As for Office I was in there about 4 nights ago and the line up was "varied" but it was quite late, other times though there have been some cuties

One thing about the place that I've seen a few times recently is that one particular girl who sits outside doing the "Hello welcome", she always wears the "Office" dress, tries to grab any guy going in, lead him to a table and plonk herself next to him asking for a drink as the waitress comes over.to take his order.

She doesn't take "no" at all well.l.

When she tried to grab me I just waved her off and since then she has ignored me, which is perfect, but I've seen her really getting very pushy and quite rude to other guys when they have only ordered a drink for themselves. She stomps off and goes back outside to grab another guy.

Trust me when I say that there are GG,s in LK with far worse line ups even when they have just opened than Office

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

I never quite understand guys thinking that what they see on FB or really any other advertising showing, mostly very heavily Pshopped photos of the girls, is anything other than that.

Sit at home and fantasise, knock one out whilst doing so deciding which one you will have but what you REALLY see greets you when you walk through the door.

They are pictures solely designed to make you visit, some girls may only have worked for the night when they were taken, others may have left, some may be "away" for whatever reason and some, if they are there, will look like far less attractive versions of the photos you've seen.

None of the above is 100% but damn near to it mostly

As for Office I was in there about 4 nights ago and the line up was "varied" but it was quite late, other times though there have been some cuties

One thing about the place that I've seen a few times recently is that one particular girl who sits outside doing the "Hello welcome", she always wears the "Office" dress, tries to grab any guy going in, lead him to a table and plonk herself next to him asking for a drink as the waitress comes over.to take his order.

She doesn't take "no" at all well.l.

When she tried to grab me I just waved her off and since then she has ignored me, which is perfect, but I've seen her really getting very pushy and quite rude to other guys when they have only ordered a drink for themselves. She stomps off and goes back outside to grab another guy.

Trust me when I say that there are GG,s in LK with far worse line ups even when they have just opened than Office

Actually didn't rub one out to Facebook photos like you assumed but did expect something close to what they were advertising, not something that I would have to question if they were a post op lady boy and some of these girls were enormous. It wasn't after midnight either. Everyone has different tastes so to each his own, just not going there again so if you liked what they had there then have at it , I don't think you'll have much competition in barfining any of that bunch I saw on stage

Actually didn't rub one out to Facebook photos like you assumed but did expect something close to what they were advertising, not something that I would have to question if they were a post op lady boy and some of these girls were enormous. It wasn't after midnight either. Everyone has different tastes so to each his own, just not going there again so if you liked what they had there then have at it , I don't think you'll have much competition in barfining any of that bunch I saw on stage

LOL

I didn't mean you specifically when I said about guys viewing FB,, websites etc and knocking one out.

More of a generality and why not, guys looking forwards to their holidays, making plans and "hit lists" and so on, helps to pass the time and is, I suppose, a form of exercise..

The simple facts though, about most of the photos are as I originally said.

I've been to Office maybe a couple of dozen times since I arrived at the end of August and sure, just like many other GG,s Ive walked in, looked around and walked straight out again when I don't like what I see.

They do have a few cuties there sometimes and sometimes not, just like many other GG,s.

The staff turnover in most GG,s is huge.and to judge a place on one visit is................well its up to you if choose to.

There are though 2 places that everyone can,

Smile rock, just always utter hounds.

Whats Up, always packed with stunner's.but expensive.

Most of the rest vary not only from night to night but even hour to hour.

Cheers

BBB

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

girls wont work the bar or go go...to easy off the phone..those that do are of low quality...

facebook

badoo . line and lots more....these girl hook up before the guy has flown to pattaya...

myself i was on badoo last week...over 20 girls wont to meet up...some stunners others not..but thats the way it is

LOL

I didn't mean you specifically when I said about guys viewing FB,, websites etc and knocking one out.

More of a generality and why not, guys looking forwards to their holidays, making plans and "hit lists" and so on, helps to pass the time and is, I suppose, a form of exercise..

The simple facts though, about most of the photos are as I originally said.

I've been to Office maybe a couple of dozen times since I arrived at the end of August and sure, just like many other GG,s Ive walked in, looked around and walked straight out again when I don't like what I see.

They do have a few cuties there sometimes and sometimes not, just like many other GG,s.

The staff turnover in most GG,s is huge.and to judge a place on one visit is................well its up to you if choose to.

There are though 2 places that everyone can,

Smile rock, just always utter hounds.

Whats Up, always packed with stunner's.but expensive.

Most of the rest vary not only from night to night but even hour to hour.

Cheers

BBB

I think there are so many gogos we can all be picky and go to the ones with more talent. There was one or two nice ones in there, just no enough to make me go back on that holiday. I'm sure that will change with turnover and all , just so many I haven't been in and so many options for us as customers I want to go to ones I haven't been to or that have been recommended by other BMs here or on the line group. I'll be back again in a few months and I'm sure I'll have a hitlist of places to see & half the fun is checking out new places and finding that looker that suits us. Just wish I could spend more than 9-10 days there to search lol

Cheers and if u are still there enjoy yourself, I'm always jealous of those there living the dream

Office a gogo was great until the LK group stole it. It certainly didn't improve. The Scandinavian guys did a great job setting it up, but almost ended up in a wheelchair for life.

• 1 year later...
On 11/11/2015 at 7:16 AM, DeeMak said:

Office a gogo was great until the LK group stole it. It certainly didn't improve. The Scandinavian guys did a great job setting it up, but almost ended up in a wheelchair for life.

Did they steal it - I thought the guy still owned it but was told not to return to Pattaya ever again.. ???

Why is this discussion on the Dutch language forum?

Archived