IGNORED

Songkran 2016

bigbadbaz

I know Songkran is April 13-15th which is Weds to Friday (at least in Bkk) I know Patts tends to be a week so the obvious thing is will it be Weds to Weds or will they run it to the weekend.

I am coming back for 2 weeks around that time and I want to be there for the last 2 days. I managed this about 5 yrs ago and it was excellent. Now I'm bit more of a grumpy old man I know I will enjoy 2 days but if I had a week of it I may get bored of it.

I'm looking at booking my flights soon as at the moment can get Qatar with good flight times for £410 or may splash out and get Emirates buzz class for £1600

Big day in Patts is the 19th

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

I am also planning to be there during Songkran as well.  Looking at videos of it online and it's something I'd like to experience.

Mr. WIFSUWO

Archived