IGNORED

Best place to purchase Huawei watch in BKK

Luk Dee

I'll be in BKK for a few days at the end of November and looking for a good place to purchase a Huawei watch and also a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge +.

As I'll only be in the country for a few days I would also like to claim back the VAT on departure at swampy.

Any suggestions/support is greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there Luk Dee,

Two places I would go to to...MBK Centre.  BTS overhead train  to National Stadium. They don't open till about 10.am.  IMO thats  the easiest to get to, and also for other shopping too.

Pantip Plaza IT  in Phetchaburi Rd, also- but bit harder to get to. The closest BTS station is Ratchatewi. And a good walk.

Other places of course, but they're my pick. Google for info and maps!!

Cheers..

A Wombat... Eats roots, shoots and leaves.

Thanks for the response mate.

I spoke to Huawei Thailand a couple of weeks ago and they had not been released yet they also where not able to give me a date.

They just got released in my country in the 2nd week of November and after checking the watch out it just did not look/feel as premium as I had expected, so I don't think I will purchase one.

To be honest I am reluctant to buy expensive electronics from MBK (at least the stalls anyway), I would rather shop at an official store or a reputable retailer for electronic purchases 15k-20k+

I'll probably just check out CentralWorld when I'm there next week, It's not to far from MBK... BTS.. etc. (It's close to where the Bangkok bombing occurred)

Archived