IGNORED

All Blacks Humiliate Australia to Keep World Cup & San Francisco 49ers Cut Jerryd Hayne ending his NFL Audition

kantutero

Tough day all around for our friends from the Lucky Country.   Hayne has potential, but needs to learn how to HOLD ON TO THE FOOTBALL, an essential skill in the American game. He also needs to study pass blocking methods so he can be used on passing downs in the backfield. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000569292/article/49ers-cut-jarryd-hayne-promote-rb-kendall-gaskins

Ashamed of my true nationality at present so I am temporarily flying the flag of the Kiwi Republic (wanted the All Black's flag-Black background with the Silver Fern- but not an option on the board software so Jacinda's Standard will have to do.  

The All Blacks deserved to win the final but to say they humiliated the Wallabies is well off the mark.

The reports about Haynes is that there is a chance he may be picked up by another team... but who knows... but at least he had the ticker to go and follow his dream..... more than a lot of other people do in their lives.

cheers

BASTARDS !!!!

Sometimes cousins can be that.....farrrgin Kiwis, that's it.... we're not eating anymore of your Dairy products or buying anymore of your semen-infested woolen products !!  

What is the difference between The Wallabies and a teabag?

A teabag stays longer in the cup!... :GoldenSmile1:

What is the difference between an arsonist and the Wallabies?

An arsonist does not give his last match away!... :GoldenSmile1:

Interesting Interpretation of the World Cup Result,

Just checking the pool Results from Pool B

South Africa played 4 games won 3 finished the pool round on 16 points,

Scotland played 4 games won 3 finished the pool round on 14 points,

Japan played 4 games won 3 finished on 12 points,

Samoa played 4 games won 1 finished on 6 points,

USA played 4 games, couldn't win a single game, had their pants pulled down around their ankles, and soundly beaten by everyone!!!

lol,

Wallabies were beaten ..yes ..but humiliated...absolutely no way. The game was very much in the balance until the last 10 minutes.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Interesting Interpretation of the World Cup Result,

Just checking the pool Results from Pool B

South Africa played 4 games won 3 finished the pool round on 16 points,

Scotland played 4 games won 3 finished the pool round on 14 points,

Japan played 4 games won 3 finished on 12 points,

Samoa played 4 games won 1 finished on 6 points,

USA played 4 games, couldn't win a single game, had their pants pulled down around their ankles, and soundly beaten by everyone!!!

lol,

Shooooosh!..  The Merkins get a tap precious about losing!  Us Aussies wear it on the chin and move on!.. :GoldenSmile1:

The vast majority of Americans know nothing about rugby; I bet less than 1% even know NZ defended the Cup.  Even soccer has quite low levels of interest in America. Most of us like our sports American style. As an internationalist I am one of the few interested in global sport (excepting the EPL which I find dreadful). 

In the balance until the last 10 minutes you say?  Was 16-3 at the half. All Blacks dominated except fora brief period in middle of second half, in time of possession and territorial advantage. Wallabies did mount a bit of a challenge and made the score respectable but the result was never in doubt. I still rate Springboks over Wallabies as an opponent. 

Ashamed of my true nationality at present so I am temporarily flying the flag of the Kiwi Republic (wanted the All Black's flag-Black background with the Silver Fern- but not an option on the board software so Jacinda's Standard will have to do.  

Shooooosh!..  The Merkins get a tap precious about losing!  Us Aussies wear it on the chin and move on!.. :GoldenSmile1:

I dobut many were even aware that we had a team in the world cup.  Most Americans woudl only care about sports that they expect to win, like basketball.  But not sports like rugby where most haven't a clue about what the basic rules are.  It would be like if the US National cricket team were to play any test nation everyone should expect us to get killed and the few American cricket fans would just be happy we got to play against the best regardless of the result.

I know one American who is a rugby fan and I expect he was not at all surprised by the result.  He is likely happy we even got to put a team in the tournament.

Archived