IGNORED

Any place to play some football in pattaya?

iwatchcredits

Anyone know of any places where you can drop by and play some football/soccer in pattaya? definitely wouldn't mind playing a couple games while I'm there 

ermmm lots of balls get kicked around down in patts, but the goal posts are sort of flappy,if you get my drift.

Down soi korpai, (it is off pattaya tai), turn right at soi 10 and there are some 5 a side cages often in use.

Tune up your Thai.

5 a side in heat and humidity...fuck me I would die  :Think1:

I think this would be more like a futsal arena.

................................................................................................................

@ Retox  we play competitive football 3 times a week,  call in the bar and ask   we will get you a game mate

Retox Sports Bar and Hotel
315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
http://www.retoxpattaya.com
facebook/retoxpattaya
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 038410256

@ Retox  we play competitive football 3 times a week,  call in the bar and ask   we will get you a game mate

Fantastic, thanks!

thanks for replies from everyone else as well, its good to know ahead of time there is hope of playing at least!

Archived