IGNORED

Liverpool Thai Consulate

Mr Blackpool

Been calling today for 3 hours constantly engaged does anybody else have this problem?

The ladies there are very helpful and once your in your appointment go out of their way to assist you but 128 calls over 3 hours and constantly engaged seems a bit strange.

Why even bother ... get your ass over here . Get 30 days on arrival , another 30 days extension . 

Make a little side trip to Phnom Penh to get a 2 month tourist if that's not enough . 

Send your application to London, my double entry TV came back within a few days.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

is it still above the jewelers shop ?

That was robbed years back

Yeah birthday of the fifth King of Siam? as it probably was back then.

Yes still above the jewellers and well placed near the post office to get an international driving licence, it normally has an answer machine and they do call back. i will try again monday and keep you posted.

im stating 110 days and was hoping the 6 month multi visit rumour might have been true, not travelling until late november so got time if not the Jerry suggestion sounds good! thank you 

Archived