IGNORED

Pre cooked chicken in supermarkets?

michelangelo1000

Hello

Does any of the supermarkets in Pattaya sell pre cooked chicken? I don't mean processed chicken in a plastic package by some type of "brand". I mean chicken cooked daily by the supermarket itself.

I know supermarkets in Europe having this kind of stuff selling pre cooked food. Some are expensive but some also with surprising good price and quality. In Thailand maybe the street food stalls and other markets are affecting this.

And if sold how about quality and price, grilled or fried, other pre cooked foods sold?

I appreciate all info, thank you!

Big C does sell. I personally like the chicken from the road side. On the way to Jomtien.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Daryle

the best chicken is in new plaza from the guy who does the fish n chips it was excellent give it a go

Big C Pattaya Klang . Good quality grilled chicken . 

Whole - 118Bht 

Half - 65Bht . 

Best chicken i had was from the big food market every weekend on Threppasit . 

Makro have really good quality chicken, also bigger than the birds from the roadside and other supermarkets. Approx 160bht.

Big C also do chicken that is cooked with a sugar based coating around it(?)

It tastes bloody good -about 70 baht and about the size of a chicken breast

Whole Roast Chicken

Central Festival Supermarket basement level - if location suits

Its on offer there at the moment, 140 baht instead of 160, obviously cheaper at Big C but as you say if your based nearby...........

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Both BigC and Tesco do rotisseried chicken cooked on the premises. Prices around 120B as mentioned, and occasionally on offer at 110B or 99B. I personally dont like the sweet sauce that they put on it, so I never buy it.

BigC Klang will cook any loose meat for you on their grill, for free, and I find that's the best way of getting chicken without the sweet sauce. It also avoids filling your condo with cooking fumes.

Archived