IGNORED

Sydney Boardies Meeting

rightsaid

Hi to all,

For those of you who are in Sydney, we will be having another boardies meeting at 2pm on Saturday 11th October, venue is the Covent Garden hotel, Hay St, Chinatown.

These are usually great days out for those of us suffering from the Pattaya blues.

If you have never been to Pattaya before and are thinking of making your first trip or you are a newbie. Definately come along and chat with some seasoned Pattaya veterans.

So if you find yourself in Sydney and are at a loose end, you're more than welcome to come along.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Cheers, Alf.

Sounds like a good idea, but already heading down on the 18th from bris, so will miss it by one week. Hope you get a good turn out!

Sounds very interesting indeed ha ha. A precursor to my November mission to LOS.

PagMah

Ah good one, right between the long weekend and a commitment in Melbourne. I plan to make every effort to get there, I don't mind a beer there anyway, had way too many over the years. Any significant recognition signs? Cheerz Sharky

Wont be able to make it Alf. I rarely head north of the border.But if you are down in Melbourne at all and fancy a beer then let me know.

Testicles

Hi to all,

Just a reminder for those of you who are in Sydney, we will be having another boardies meeting at 2pm on Saturday 11th October.

Venue is the Covent Garden hotel, Hay St, Chinatown. However, if the Covent Garden is closed on the day the venue will change to the Pump House Bar located here:

http://www.pumphousebar.com.au/location/im...ocation_map.jpg

So if you find yourself in Sydney and are at a loose end, you're more than welcome to come along.

Looking forward to seeing you there at 2pm.

Cheers, Alf.

Great little turnout. The Covent Garden hotel was closed due to renovations so the meeting was held at the Pump House Bar located down by Darling Harbour a major tourist destination here in Sydney.

We were sitting outside looking at the foot traffic of the tourists walking up and down the street. With the sun shining warm and the beer icy cold it was a nice way to spend the afternoon.

Many thanks to Bob (Aus_Bob), Adrian (Xen), David (BKKbanger) and John (Aus_John?) for attending.

Adrian, David and John are due into Pattaya within the next couple of weeks, look forward to sharing a few cold ones with you once you are in town.

Cheers,

RightSaid.