Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Gmail delays

griz30

My girlfriend uses Gmail. For the longest time there is usually no issues. But the last few days when she sends me an email it takes like 8 hours to get to me...what gives? I figure it's a technical issue because we use Skype during the day and she has an Internet connection for that.

All electronic communications will be 'stored' for two years as part of an anti-terrorist crack-down in Australia.

This will have an impact on individual service providers and possibly on Internet/phone charges.

Not sure if it will impact on speed of communications?

My gmail normally takes a while to load.

Cheers,

H888

On a side note, At home my phone gets gmail a good couple of minutes before my desktop, both using the same WIFI!

My girlfriend uses Gmail. For the longest time there is usually no issues. But the last few days when she sends me an email it takes like 8 hours to get to me...what gives? I figure it's a technical issue because we use Skype during the day and she has an Internet connection for that.

When I troubleshoot issues like this I request that the sender copy themselves when sending the email...back in the day this used to be the default method and I still use it. Ask the sender how soon their copy of the email takes to show in their inbox. 

Do you have gmail? You might send yourself an email from a gmail account and track the performance.

Doing both of the above will add information to help distinguishing where the problem(s) lie. Good luck

Tried it with no problems...so it has to be her phone or Internet...I just got good morning email about 10 hours late...we are moving to Facebook messenger

• 3 weeks later...

Tried it with no problems...so it has to be her phone or Internet...I just got good morning email about 10 hours late...we are moving to Facebook messenger

That might have been the time she got up.

I get plenty of good morning messages from girls in pattaya at 2pm thai time. Obviously when they have left their long time appointment 555

BTW I use Gmail and never had any delay issues. If you want to try another service - Try the app line. Pretty much all of thailand uses it. Your girl would probably already have it

12 Pints in Know it all

• 2 weeks later...

With the line app I believe you can't have it at the same time on 2 android systems...

Question.... can you have it on your phone and use it on your computer as well ?

aussiep

FYI for the Aussie BM's the cable to Singapore has been under repair for a while.  It was fixed, but in doing the fixing they discovered more problems that needed repairing.

My internet provider warned this would cause internet/e-mail issues.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Archived