IGNORED

Where are the Men?

Explorer8939

No, I am not looking for them.

If you talk to 100 BGs, a large fraction will tell you that they are from Isaan or some other rural area, they have a kid or two, and their husband ran away.  Given the large number of BGs in Pattaya, BKK and other places, there must be a large pool of young men who are not in Isaan, and obviously not in proximity to those large numbers of BGs (otherwise we would be hearing about a lot of murders of young men by their ex-wives).

So, where are those ex-husbands, and why do they ditch lovely BGs?

Or, are they actually lurking, and waiting for their BG wives in small apartments in Pattaya?

Thai man no good, Thai man butterfly too mutt and boxing too mutt.

But the honest answer is one that most heroes on here won't want to hear. They are in fact lurking in the shadows, or waiting back in isaan nakon nowhere for their Thai girl to send them their sponsors money.

All is not what it seems in Pattaya. That girls uncle, the motorcycle taxi brother etc is actually her husband or boyfriend.

Given the large number of BGs in Pattaya, BKK and other places, there must be a large pool of young men who are not in Isaan, and obviously not in proximity to those large numbers of BGs (otherwise we would be hearing about a lot of murders of young men by their ex-wives).

Im mildly curious how you get to these sort of conclusions.

If a Thai bloke and woman have a kid,and then split up,why does it then mean that the bloke (or the woman for that matter) is no longer in Isaan..?

As for the murder bit,whilst I assume you were trying to make a tongue in cheek comment,I fail to follow your thinking.

To take the headline question st face value, "where are the men ?"..

They are all around. Thailand is not only populated by bargirls.

deleted

I rarely ask a bargirl if she has a boyfriend/husband, mainly because I don't care and it's none of my business.  I'm not looking for a relationship with them that's longer than an hour or two, so what's the point?   :Think1:

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

If you talk to 100 BGs, a large fraction will tell you that ...... their husband ran away.

Actually I think most will tell you that they ran away from their husband / kicked him out as they were not upto the job

It's very well possible the taxi guy that drives you home at the end of the evening ...  :Think1:

• 2 weeks later...

I have known several guys who found out the hard way that 'THEIR GAL' had a Thai husband ....... sadly one found out after 7 years + of a full time live together relationship that she had at all times been married to a Thai guy who she returned to see in Isaan on a regular basis and she would put him up in Pats for holiday breaks and even got her farang bf (my mate) to employ the Thai husband (described as a cousin) as a driver from time to time.

Sad. I wouldnt have guessed and nor did he .... she seemed devoted to my mate and he to her. She was caught out quite by chance!!

My mate eventually moved on .... rather bruised .... but lost over 7m baht in property and assets.

According to my friend, the lady in question, now 3 years later is almost broke but still with her Thai husband.

It was an eye opener to me as I had often thought they were living proof that Thai / Farang relationships in Pattaya could work. :Disease1:

The men are working in the hundreds of karaoke bars where the bargirls go to hook up after finishing work.

This is true ,   

It would be an interesting journey that the baht notes you hand over to the Thai girl take .

Reminds me of a situation in Jomtien , where a girl worked in a beer bar to pick up punters and her regular boyfriend worked in the gay bar next door to also pick up punters .   

Didn't seem right to me but none of my business really .

Mikeyboy

Where are these hundreds of bars with men in them. I've done 17 trips to parts and I've only seen about 5

a fair few will also tell you that they ran away because they were getting beaten by them.

Simple rule to living in Thailand - Stay in control of your money.   Such a simple rule and fucked up by many.

Working in factories in and around Bangkok.

Doing construction work, again a lot of them in and around Bangkok.

Doing their two years conscription in the military.

Rice farming back home.

These are some possibilities.

• 4 weeks later...

This is true ,   

It would be an interesting journey that the baht notes you hand over to the Thai girl take .

Reminds me of a situation in Jomtien , where a girl worked in a beer bar to pick up punters and her regular boyfriend worked in the gay bar next door to also pick up punters .   

Didn't seem right to me but none of my business really .

Mikeyboy

If this is semi-recent, I think I might know who the lady is.

• 1 month later...

Archived