IGNORED

phuket in november

Alben10

Hi ; guys; i have been patts 4 times before but this time i will be in Phuket from11 to 19 november. İ will stay in Patong beach. How do you think weather will be? Can u give me some advices about Phuket?

Stay as close to Bangla as possible , avoid the Tuk Tuks , avoid the Jetskis , avoid the touts trying to take you to GoGos , otherwise it's similar to Pattaya .....same same but different

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

• 1 month later...

Stay in a hotel on Soi Sansabai to avoid the tuk-tuk mafia if Bangla road is your main mongering area.

Go-Gos on Soi Seadragon are worth a look.

Soi Freedom is beer bars only, live music most nights (which can vary in quality). Almost all regular girls. Somewhat subdued, if you're into relaxing with a drink.

Soi Seadragon also has beer bars, recorded music. Some coyotes at the beer bars at the far end. 

Tiger complex - high proportion of coyotes at beer bars closest to Bangla entrance, fewer as you get further back.

Soi Crocodile is under renovation as of this post, so the ladyboys are somewhat dispersed throughout Bangla - word of warning.

Not into the FL / disco scene, but the opportunities are definitely there.

Archived