IGNORED

sunshine residence?

shadyacres29

could you please tell me what the difference is in the residence wing and the hotel wing as the price varies by £58 for my stay there so unsure which wing to choose as the website does not really explain a great deal

thanks

Just want some clarification what soi is this Sunshine located your mentioning?? and 58 what??

If it flies, floats or f's....Rent It!!

Just want some clarification what soi is this Sunshine located your mentioning?? and 58 what??

soi 8 and 58pounds room price difference for my 2 week stay

If I'm not mistaken, the Residence wing is the newer of the two - so, theoretically the rooms should be a tad better. I've heard that the higher floors are distanced from the racket from the beer bars on Soi 8. Of course that may not bother you if you're a heavy sleeper or stay out late. Try the search facility for more information.

OK I've done both, you want the residence side aka tower, good rooms often with a bit a bay view....you can get a prison cell on the other side if you get a cheapo room, or just book at the Flipper on soi 7 all their rooms are better than the Sunshine hotel side rooms....a happy medium so to say.

hope this helps

Edited by azlizard

If it flies, floats or f's....Rent It!!