IGNORED

Help.... Credit Crunch hits Home.

DirtyDisco

Hi guys anyone got a spare ticket for November? the credit crunch has hit me hard, :wacko: need a ticket to go see the girlfriend. :unsure:

Have been trying to sell my Flat for 6 months now, first buyer decided he wanted £15,000 off the price after 3 months of messing about with contracts, told to take a running jump. Now the next buyer cant get a mortgage, :Insanity:

I'm selling with 3 brothers, :Censored1: so its differcult to come to an agreement over the next move.. :Censored1:

Anyway enough of my woes,

Lets hope I win the EuroMillions Lottery tonight.... :Bravo1:

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

How many tickets you got for tonight ??? i just got 4 :Bravo1: , good luck with the flat don t think to many new mortgages will be giving out right know times looking bleak cheers.....................

If you win the lottery, we'll all be expecting another DirtyDisco-sponsored party in Pattaya!

Sorry to hear that the economic crisis has affected you. I work in the financial sector and if makes you feel any better, I've seen some real hardship cases. Much worse I'm assuming than what you and I are going through.

At any rate, I hope you'll still be able to make it in November. It'd be great to hang with you again and Joy won't have to "take pill." :Bravo1:

Edited by Millard

Find a stewardess via a friend if you can....they can hook you up with a very cheap ticket, our Power ball lotto is $200 Mil Sat., but it's US dollars and by next week we may be using the Mexican Peso?

If it flies, floats or f's....Rent It!!

I'm selling with 3 brothers, :Bravo1: so its differcult to come to an agreement over the next move.. :Bravo1:

Sometimes I have a treu dyslexic moment. I thought you said you were selling "3 BROTHELS!"

Find a stewardess via a friend if you can....they can hook you up with a very cheap ticket, our Power ball lotto is $200 Mil Sat., but it's US dollars and by next week we may be using the Mexican Peso?

200 million for powerball? It's gotta be a sign that you typed that! Guess I have to make a run to the state border and buy some tickets! (No powerball in Las Vegas, but it's close enough to drive to get them!)

Eat. Down. South.

Damn why didn't your brothers agree on taking the $30,000 hit???..Families aye mate...Will try and rustle up some kind of assistance package for you buddy, but first I must sort my own financial situation out as I am nearly $1500 a month down myself. Hopefully I will be back on to financial normality soon...I will chat with you when I come over to the sofa in a minute :Bravo1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

• 9 months later...