IGNORED

KARAOKE BUSINESS - All you need to start up!

rambo

I am currently selling here in the UK to Pubs & Clubs - PROFESIONAL KARAOKE SET-UP!!

I supply the following....

Maxtor 320GB External Hard Drive!

Pro Karaoke PC/Laptop Player Software!

40,000 (appx) Pro Karaoke Files (from Sunfly/Legends/Zoom/EZH/EK etc.......)

All the backing trax are from the major distributors (NOT CHEAP MIDI FILES) and sound

totally professional. Full lyrics/graphics with each track are displayed. They tracks range from the

60's right through to Todays Chart!! So there are very few tracks you wont have!!

So what do you need???

1. A PC/Laptop

2. Amplification / P.A system etc...

3. A Microphone

4. Connection leads!

AND THATS IT!!

The DJ software I supply cue's the songs for the singer and it is very,very easy to use and looks/sounds

mega Professional. And as you are controlling the Show from your PC/Laptop, no need for CD+G Disks everywhere getting damaged etc... you have all the Pro Karaoke trax in one HD Box!!!

If your a Bar/Club owner and wish to add a Karaoke Set-Up with minimum fuss, then this is for you! Or if

your a budding Singing Star or Pro/Am Vocalist, then you instantly have all the trax you need!!

The External Hard Drive just plugs into your PC/Laptop and away you go. You now can use 'windows search' to instantly locate a Band/Track and 'drag and drop' into the player. EASY!!

I have sold many here in the UK and I am now looking to distribute WORLDWIDE! To buy the Karaoke trax

on their own would set you back £1000's (just look up the price of ONE Sunfly disc!!). I can supply as mentioned...

Maxtor 320GB External Hard Drive!

Pro Karaoke PC/Laptop Player Software!

40,000 (appx) Pro Karaoke Files (from Sunfly/Legends/Zoom/EZH/EK etc.......)

...and I normally charge £199.95 plus post. For BM's, you can have a 50% discount so the price to you

is ..

£99.95 (+post/pack/shipping!!!)

(Payment is my 'Verified A/C' PAYPAL). I will invoice you!!!

Please PM me for more details/info. Trust me.....its a very very good deal!!

Cheers

Rambo.

PS. I will be in LOS at the end of October for a few months. If any BM/Bar Owner wants a demo, again

pls PM me!! As for everyone else, please contact me and I will ship to you Worldwide!!