Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

travel pattaya to bangkok airport

aurel

hi,

i must take flight back home at 0.8 am. morning in bangkok , so i must leave pattaya at 0.4 am.in the morning to be on time on the airport to checq in . what is the best thing to do? because i dont trust taxi to be on time so early morning, They forget to come or they are to late, or they want not to drive so early?????

thankx

Taxi's are the most reliable option available and they will not be a problem as these journeys are what puts food on the table for their families (I would leave a lttle earlier though just to make sure).

Edited by keswick01

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

if your flight is at 8am, you should be in the airport by 5.. :P

book the taxi for 3am.. just to be sure :P

missed a 12 flight once myself...not gonna happen again :23:

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I would get the hotel to book you a taxi. They should know who is reliable and who will turn up.

If the taxi dosen't turn up - you can then get them to help you.

Edited by koalashit

There are always Taxies sitting on the end of 2nd Road (near Big "C") waiting for someone to go to BBK.

I have never had a problem with Taxi's in Pattaya to the airport, in point of fact every single time they have been early! But I always pre-book them first, normally via the hotel. These journeys are long for the drivers, but as said before, they put food on the table and are a lucrative way to do that for the drivers. I always book the taxi for 4 hours before my flight and always have loads to spare.

Edit:

The below remark is spot on, if you book ahead what you normally get is in fact a private car instead of the yellow/green cabs.

Edited by Archer4

oops, didn't read the OP correctly.... hire a private car.....

Edited by SoCo MoFo

Eat. Down. South.

Last trip we had the early flight too. Booked one of those guys at the stand for 800 baht plus tolls. (60 Baht) I had to pay the 800 up front. I thought I was going to be paying for nothing. He showed up right at 3 AM and there were no problems.