IGNORED

Food stalls outside angel witch, back alley behind marine Seafood

cdixon169

Reminiscing about memorable street food experiences these two places stand out, best pad Thai I have ever had outside angel witch, best chicken feet back alley behind marine seafood I have ever had, any information on these two areas, both times I was taken there by a TG and loved it, just too drunk, it was ordered for me both times, but although hazy at the time the memory remains. Are there always the same cooks/stands at the same place, is that there permanent block or do they move like bar girls.any info would be grateful or more recommendations

The seafood place in the alley has been for years. A thai gal brought me there years back at her choice.

Quite a popular place.

What alley is the seafood place in and how was it in your opinion weblo? What ed you order that was worth mentioning? I think I may have walked past a seafood place many times cutting through to Walking Street but not sure which one.

What alley is the seafood place in and how was it in your opinion weblo? What ed you order that was worth mentioning? I think I may have walked past a seafood place many times cutting through to walking street but not sure which one.

just look for marine foods

Marine seafood. Stand facing the Muay Thai boxing show halfway down Walking Street. Turn around 180 degrees and walk through the beer bars about 30 seconds. It will be there on your right.

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

I have always heard the lady makes the best pad thai, haven't tried it yet, always walk by after I already ate. looked and smelled great

she is right at the alley to go to Secrets back door

Marine seafood alley is almost directly across from Marine disco if I remember correctly. The semi- permanent Soi 15 stands/carts have been there for at least the 3 1/2  years I've been coming here. Assuming much longer.Marine Seafood and Soi 15 are great places to sit and eat around 6 or 7PM as you can watch many gogo girls cut through these areas to go to work and sometimes stop and eat or get takeaway.

Soi 15 is a great spot.

Nana Cafe. Yes a superb spot to sit, eat pork n rice (kao ka moo) or pad thai, or those large BBQ prawns. Whilst watching hotties stroll in to the office.

Soi Marine is great as an exit point from WS, meet girl, u want go eat then go room ok ok....

Both perfect

• 2 weeks later...

Seafood restaurant is better than the places on walking st at a fraction of the cost.

Work hard, play hard

Archived