tobeornottobe

•  Ko Phi Phi
  •  Ko Tao
  •  Ko Chang
  •  Ko Phangan
  •  Ko Samui
  •  Ko Tarutao
  •  Ko Lipe

Tarutao and Lipe you can forget about P4P!

Samui has a fair deal of beerbars in Chaweng and Lamai and is your best bet!

There are  also some bars on Koh Chang.

Koh Tao, Koh Phi Phi and Koh Phangan might be a bar or two not sure.

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

I've been traveling to Thailand for over 12 years, in 2005, studied Thai language, culture, and history at Chulalongkarn University, and I have a close network of elite Thai friends.

Unless I'm visiting close friends/family, usually from which originated in San Francisco, I have no need to visit these areas if not to spend time with specific individuals.

I've been Issaan for a volleyball tournament.  Issaan is boring, there's no reason to go there.  Unless I'm going to a specific event, I have no intention upon returning to Issaan.

As for Chiang Mai, the other islands, etc., if your primary purpose is girls and mongering, there's really no reason to go anywhere else other than Pattaya.

If you want some variety, try the Philippines.

Lamai in koh samui is alright. But really if you are coming for the girls go to pattaya. Catch a boat out to koh larn for the day to get your island fix

12 Pints in Know it all

I've stayed out in the sticks 50 miles from Korat. There was one nightclub and the girls behind the bar all wore bikinis.

They were well up for boom boom. It's all over Thailand.

• 2 months later...

I've stayed out in the sticks 50 miles from Korat. There was one nightclub and the girls behind the bar all wore bikinis.

They were well up for boom boom. It's all over Thailand.

That makes me really happy to read. I'm picturing literally some bumpy dirt track, miles long, no street lights, nothing, then just round a bend you arrive at this bar, loads of grinning young babes in bikinis, all yearning to please. Just cos that's the way it is.

Archived