Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

March Hotel

HimBadMan

it's very new, I have seen two or three comments on the forum about it, all positive!!!

thinking of staying there myself on my next trip...

I'll provide you a detailed trip report. When is your next trip?

I hope January, but nothing is for sure in my life right now...

:)

I hope January, but nothing is for sure in my life right now...

:)

Daddee if January let me know, CC and I would like to have a few Beers with you again.

Dave

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

Daddee if January let me know, CC and I would like to have a few Beers with you again.

Dave

will do!  Captain Courageous is planning a party, and we're also working on a fund raising effort then visit to Camillian Center in Rayong... 

I will most likely figure it out and get there, my dire financial situation is temporary...

Just spent 5 nights there. It was flooded the night i arrived but they assured me it would be ok. As i had booked thru Agoda and prepaid i decided to stay. They gave me a lift in a car so i wouldnt have to walk through the water. Nice hotel. Great beds.very good

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Stayed 5 days 3 weeks ago, nice new hotel and the most comfortable bed I've ever had in Pattaya. Out of the group they are the smallest rooms, August Suites has the biggest.

The pool area is nice but only gets sun for a few hours a day, it's on the second floor sea side.

Breakfast was a pleasant surprise, better than August Suites which is my only complaint about August.

It's a bit out of the way, 500 metre walk down to second road but moto taxi stand about 100 metre away.

Wifi was good, although I usually plug the laptop into the wall.

Price for in house laundry was reasonable, but plenty of outside laundries in walking distance.

August Suites would still be the pick of them for me but it's also usually the most expensive for the pool side room I like.

I was booked at April Suites but the front desk there offered me a free upgrade to March, I think as advertising for their newest hotel.

I don't think you'll be disappointed with your stay.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Thanks evil I booked there junior suite. So hope room is bigger than August room

The distance from hotel to. 2nd rd and Pattaya klang was my concern

Thanks evil I booked there junior suite. So hope room is bigger than August room

The distance from hotel to. 2nd rd and Pattaya klang was my concern

I thought they only had 2 room types, Deluxe and Premier Deluxe, I stayed in the Premier and while very nice and modern, not as big as the August Suites. Can see the ocean but not a lot else, construction shanty town across the road but it's nice and quiet at night, but then again so is August. Also construction of their newest hotel is underway next door, May hotel I think it will be called so that could start to be a factor.

I didn't regret staying there at all, but now that I've tried all 3 of their hotels will be sticking to August, mainly for the better pool area and unbeatable location.

The other thing worth mentioning is the group employs mainly Filipino staff, so much better English than your average hotel staff.

As I stated about 500 metres to 2nd road, at least a kilometre to Pattaya Klang.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I've booked this hotel as they were the only ones to have something in 'silly season' at reasonable rates. I've stayed at August Suites many times, so happy to hear that this is also a decent hotel.

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

Thanks evil. Yes they report their Jr. suite & 580 square feet. I also love August Suites .. So if this fails me I will book future stats at August. Location is just amazing. Love getting my 40bht smoothies for breakfast.

• 3 weeks later...

Just booked a JR Suite at March Hotel for my Nov trip.

I stayed @ August suites this past Sept and loved the hotel and the location even more.

There's not a whole lot of info in the forums about them. Does Anyone have any 1st hand experience ?

stayed 3 weeks in march, in last few weeks

its better than August Suites, although rooms are smaller

aircon is better

bed is better..possibly 1 of the best ive had in pattaya

rooms about same size as April Suites.. but how big do you need?? ..lol

overall.. really enjoyed my stay there

my only gripe is the distance from Pattaya Klang or second road.

it is 300 meters to 2nd road

and maybe 400 meters to pattaya klang :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

• 2 weeks later...

I spent several weeks there this summer.  This in my go to hotel now.  The comfortable bed clinches the deal. Fast internet and excellent staff are a bonus.

I'll be there in 22 days. I'll post a full review and vid for sure. I typically YouTube my hotels to get an idea of what I'm getting in to. But nobody has done that yet. So I have my chance to give back.

I booked junior suite

Thinking about switching our group to this hotel from the Sea Me Spring Too. Under 20 policy is definitely a deal breaker for at least some in our group so have to find another hotel. Only concern is location as this is our first time to Pattaya. How hard/easy is it to get to Walking Street?

Staying at the March this Sunday for a week. Usually stay at April Suites thought I would give it a try all seems to be positive feedback.

Will add my bit when I have stayed ,getting a bit excited it's only 3 days to takeoff. I do like that part of town always a little surprise around the corners and nooks and crannies .

Thinking about switching our group to this hotel from the Sea Me Spring Too. Under 20 policy is definitely a deal breaker for at least some in our group so have to find another hotel. Only concern is location as this is our first time to Pattaya. How hard/easy is it to get to Walking Street?

like anything its easy if you know how,walking street,the easiest option for someones first time is just head towards beach road and get on a baht bus,not a great distance,i dont know when you`re going but obviously high season means more traffic and busier in general.Somebody might tell you another way but if you`re not familiar with the sois(streets) and their names this is the easiest in my opinion.

not that far to second road where you can catch baht bus, goes north a bit then loops around and goes down beach road... or you can walk down Soi 6 to beach road from second road easily enough and catch the baht bus  there...

motobike taxis you can get right from hotel... the hotel can also probably call for a private hire baht bus for you and friends to pick you up right at hotel...  very cheap to do with a group of people...

hotel is a few blocks off second road in area with other nice hotels, close to Soi 6...  looking on map at Agoda, it's closer to hard rock when you walk down to second road... it's a new hotel, not showing up on google maps yet, but Agoda has it located correctly I think.

I intend to stay there based on the reports on the bed quality, despite having to pay 500 extra for a second gal...  like april and August Suites, the rates are good enough that I would stay there anyway...

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/182814-pattaya-hotels-with-age-restrictions-and-extra-joiner-fees/page-13

Yeah I think any of 3 hotels, August, April, or March would do just fine. Around $400 including tax in February for 9 nights seems hard to beat. Thanks for the heads up on the private baht bus. Probably will use that since we have a pretty large group.

Yeah I think any of 3 hotels, August, April, or March would do just fine. Around $400 including tax in February for 9 nights seems hard to beat. Thanks for the heads up on the private baht bus. Probably will use that since we have a pretty large group.

have fun!

I'm lying in my bed at March hotel as I type.I booked a week on line at 1400bt a night with breakfast.Was told only difference between both types of rooms is one has bath while the one I booked just has shower.I generally stay in cheap accommodation so this is the best quality hotel I have ever stayed in.I was told it has 80 rooms with 30 rooms occupied.Breakfast buffet is not running yet so your breakfast is on order.Quick and taste to die for.Im in 203 nice view close to swimming pool.Nice walk to central road and second street.Had my washing done 2 minutes away for 100bt for 10 pieces of cloths.I will book 4 extra days before I fly home.I don't know it's star rating but I give it 5 star!

As mentioned bed is soft but firm and staff very friendly .Construction and shanty around hotel was my first concern but is not a problem at all considering the Great promotion room price.

Stump

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm lying in my bed at March Hotel as I type.I booked a week on line at 1400bt a night with breakfast.Was told only difference between both types of rooms is one has bath while the one I booked just has shower.I generally stay in cheap accommodation so this is the best quality hotel I have ever stayed in.I was told it has 80 rooms with 30 rooms occupied.Breakfast buffet is not running yet so your breakfast is on order.Quick and taste to die for.Im in 203 nice view close to swimming pool.Nice walk to central road and second street.Had my washing done 2 minutes away for 100bt for 10 pieces of cloths.I will book 4 extra days before I fly home.I don't know it's star rating but I give it 5 star!

As mentioned bed is soft but firm and staff very friendly .Construction and shanty around Hotel was my first concern but is not a problem at all considering the Great promotion room price.

Stump

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

StumpThai- thank you !! Finally some pics and a review! I'll be there in two weeks. Glad you enjoyed it. Where did you find that great laundry spot ? I know a few decent around the neighborhood , but cannot beat that 100 bht rate

Again thanks for the update. Pool looks relaxing too

Ps. What's pool bar prices for beer. I'm guessing 60-80 bht?

StumpThai- thank you !! Finally some pics and a review! I'll be there in two weeks. Glad you enjoyed it. Where did you find that great laundry spot ? I know a few decent around the neighborhood , but cannot beat that 100 bht rate

Again thanks for the update. Pool looks relaxing too

Ps. What's pool bar prices for beer. I'm guessing 60-80 bht?

Turn left outside hotel 150 steps on your left.I didn't drink at the pool bar.

image.jpeg

Archived