IGNORED

Amari Nova Suites

chukar

Stayed at Amari Nova Suites for 4 nights (Sep 15-18th). *Currently at Areca Lodge*

Only was able to get 2 nights on Agoda but was able to extend another 2 nights when I checked in, for a very slight price increase since it was a bigger room.

Was taken to my room and I was pretty impressed, preferred it to my previous hotel in Bangkok which was Phachara Suites. Very spacious and roomy, I liked the decor, only downer was the wooden section around the bed.

Wifi was so-so for me during my stay. Is some construction going on nearby but it was never loud enough to wake me up...

Location is pretty decent for the Soi 6 area and the soapies just past it, short walk and you're right in the action and it's far enough away that its quiet enough if you want an early night.

Staff were wonderful, gym was decent, loved the pool, food was great.

Would definitely stay again if I wanted to focus on Soi 6 area.

Edit - Oh the safe can also handle a fairly large laptop, mines 15 inches and I had to insert/remove diagonally to get it in/out but at least it fit in unlike my Bangkok hotels.

Will let you know the deal in a couple of days when I bring the biological sisters back. Pics to follow ;-)).

Wifi was a bit ordinary but the IT guy put a router in my room so now have a strong signal.

Uh wish I had known or even asked about this, oh well always next time.

Stayed at Amari Nova Suites for 4 nights (Sep 15-18th). *Currently at Areca Lodge*

Only was able to get 2 nights on agoda but was able to extend another 2 nights when I checked in, for a very slight price increase since it was a bigger room.

Was taken to my room and I was pretty impressed, preferred it to my previous hotel in Bangkok which was Phachara Suites. Very spacious and roomy, I liked the decor, only downer was the wooden section around the bed.

Wifi was so-so for me during my stay. Is some construction going on nearby but it was never loud enough to wake me up...

Location is pretty decent for the Soi 6 area and the soapies just past it, short walk and you're right in the action and it's far enough away that its quiet enough if you want an early night.

Staff were wonderful, gym was decent, loved the pool, food was great.

Would definitely stay again if I wanted to focus on Soi 6 area.

Edit - Oh the safe can also handle a fairly large laptop, mines 15 inches and I had to insert/remove diagonally to get it in/out but at least it fit in unlike my Bangkok hotels.

Uh wish I had known or even asked about this, oh well always next time.

Nice update mate thanks. Yes , Amari Nova, very classy indeed.

I'm currently booked at at Areca Lodge because of the central location but mainly because theirs a 24 hour gym near by and its highly rated but the room is on smaller side,so i still shopping around. I don't mine being far from the girls is there a 24 hour or good gym close to this hotel

I'm currently booked at at Areca lodge because of the central location but mainly because theirs a 24 hour gym near by and its highly rated but the room is on smaller side,so i still shopping around. I don't mine being far from the girls is there a 24 hour or good gym close to this hotel

There is a gym in the hotel and  it has modern equipment. It closes (from memory)  at 8pm. The gym is good enough for the average guy on holiday, however if you are a pro-athlete, serious bodybuilder or Muay Thai fighter you wouldn't describe the gym as 'good'.

Hi guys,

How much should a MB taxi be from the hotel to 2nd road or in the other direction to Central Pattaya road? 20 baht?

Hi guys,

How much should a MB taxi be from the hotel to 2nd road or in the other direction to Central Pattaya road? 20 baht?

The hotel shuttle has always taken me to 2nd rd or Pattaya Central rd (nr start soi Bhuakow).

The hotel shuttle has always taken me to 2nd rd or Pattaya Central rd (nr start soi Bhuakow).

Fair enough, but is it available late night and what about upon return late in the evening. Let's say I get off the baht bus on 2nd road near 7/11 and Soi 6

Just trying to get a guide here.

Hi guys,

Just walk. It's easy...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9 people can't make a baby in one month

Just walk. It's easy...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yes I can walk, thanks for that.

Fair enough, but is it available late night and what about upon return late in the evening. Let's say I get off the baht bus on 2nd road near 7/11 and Soi 6

Just trying to get a guide here.

Personally I would pay a 40THB minimum taxi bike fare.

Personally I would pay a 40THB minimum taxi bike fare.

Thank you for answering, much appreciated.

Thank you for answering, much appreciated.

Mate, when heading out at night, ask the concierge to get you the shuttle golf buggy. Tell driver you want dropped off at either second rd (walk down Soi 6 and get baht bus to WS) or drop you off on Pattaya Klang/central rd (cross rd and get Baht bus on soi Buhakow down to either LK Metro or Walking Street). Coming back, either get a taxi bike all the way or get a bus from second rd (nr WS) up to the bottom of your soi (then walk or taxi bike).

This is an outstanding hotel - poss the best, but the location doesn't suit everybody.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys,

Has anyone had any experience having 2 girls back to the room at Amari Suites? Do they charge extra for a second girl?

I know a couple freelancers who are friends and was thinking of suggesting having them both over at the same time :)

Hi guys I just wanted to update this after my 10 night stay.

On three occasions I had 2 girls back to the room and not once was I charged an extra fee for this.

Really impressed with this.

I did actually email the hotel prior and they said there was no charge but I was sceptical they understood my email.

I was pleasantly surprised at check out that there was no 'extra joiner fees'.

Cheers.

• 4 months later...

Thanks for the reviews, I've got a week booked there in early July in the big deluxe suite. Looked like a very nice place and should be great for my Soi 6 plans. Looking to move somewhere else for 2nd week. I will give an updated review, especially the wifi after my stay.

11 hours ago, txman said:

Thanks for the reviews, I've got a week booked there in early July in the big deluxe suite. Looked like a very nice place and should be great for my Soi 6 plans. Looking to move somewhere else for 2nd week. I will give an updated review, especially the wifi after my stay.

This has become my favourite hotel to stay at. I love the deluxe suites, location is a 10 min (max) walk to Soi 6. Breakfast around the corner at KTK for 190 baht. There's laundry, 7/11, Family Mart and exchange booth (decent rates) all very close. 

You can get the shuttle or walk to Central Festival, about 10 - 15 mins and they are very guest friendly. I prefer to book direct with the hotel, get points in the Onyx Reward program and grab free night every now and then. 

Will be back for another stay in August. 

Thanks for the feedback. The rooms look great and twice the size of most rooms. Can't wait to check it out!

Archived