IGNORED

Stuck in Laguna

bollo70

Evening,

I'm stuck in Angsana Phuket (part of Laguna complex) and have zero idea if it's lady friendly.

I realise I'm going to have to spend 1000 just for a bloody taxi but don't want that to be a waste only to be stopped at concierge.

Anyone have any experience here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first trip to Phuket I did the same thing. Sheraton Laguna. I went over for a friends wedding. Not girl friendly.

I ended up renting a 700 baht room in a guest house in soi sansabai and spent a few nights there. Even though my room at the sheraton was 4000 baht per night lol.

After a few nights I thought fuck it and brought a girl back with me to the sheraton. I got her to wear "normal" clothes and reception was ok with this.

However, when I checked out the woman manager came and saw me. She said "I suggest in future you not stay here."  I thought - don't worry sweetheart I will be staying in Patong next time

12 Pints in Know it all

Archived