IGNORED

Full English? feeling hungry?

gogo dog

I had the Breakfast at canterbury tales on quite a few occasions last trip and have to say its the best breakfast for the bhat in pattaya

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daveo

• gogo dog

• MaGiK

• rogerman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great value as always. I enjoyed a few at your place last month.

I wasn't impressed with the place!! I 've enjoyed The ritz on Yamoto is 150 baht for the past 6 years,pay a bit more get the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me the best bet is World of Sports on Naklua Rd, just across from Woodlands Resort. The "Full Monty" comes with choice of cereal, 2 eggs, bacon, sausage, baked beans, hash brown, fried tomato, sausage, toast, and a big mug of coffee. All in for 150 THB.

I wasn't impressed with the place!! I 've enjoyed The ritz on Yamoto is 150 baht for the past 6 years,pay a bit more get the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tried ritz could have had a swim in the fat on the plate,plus took about 35 minutes to it arriving.

there is really no such thing as a good breakfast in pattaya and I dont care where you get it from, its just not the same as back home

there is really no such thing as a good breakfast in pattaya and I dont care where you get it from, its just not the same as back home

Jim Bob

The OP was talking about English breakfasts not American.

But you are right to a degree, there's no breakfast like home but some of the ex pats here do a decent job trying.

PR

• 5 weeks later...

Canterbury Tales Cafe full English for 90baht.

2 Eggs, (any style) 2 bacon, sausage, beans, tomato, toast/marmalade, Tea or coffee + free orange juice.

Brit Daily newspapers, local papers, free wifi.

As well as the huge bookshop with book exchange.

I've sampled the full English Canterbury Tales but was disappointed by the weak watery brown water which was allegedly coffee !

Never again..

I've sampled the full English Canterbury Tales but was disappointed by the weak watery brown water which was allegedly coffee !

Never again..

Sorry Rogerman, the coffee can be tricky, some people like it strong, some weak, its easy to ask for more coffee though, especially if there is a cuddly type sitting there, that will probably be me, just ask mate they will be too happy to put more in, sorry you were disappointed, how was the Brekky ??

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Sorry Rogerman, the coffee can be tricky, some people like it strong, some weak, its easy to ask for more coffee though, especially if there is a cuddly type sitting there, that will probably be me, just ask mate they will be too happy to put more in, sorry you were disappointed, how was the Brekky ??

Cheers Dave

Well thinking about it now, the so called orange juice...was nothing like orange juice i've had in the past..it was more like orangy coloured water..in the UK you'd be had under the trade descriptions act, mate !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well thinking about it now, the so called orange juice...was nothing like orange juice i've had in the past..it was more like orangy coloured water..in the UK you'd be had under the trade descriptions act, mate !

Were not in the UK and it would be 5 times the price if we were and free Snow........

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Were not in the UK and it would be 5 times the price if we were and free Snow........

Great PR ! you really know how to attract/retain your customers..

Thankfully there are alternative establishments which serve a good English breakfast..

cheers !

Never again..

I've taken my own coffee sachets to cafes for them to include with my breakfast in the past. A box of 10 costs AUS$6 from the supermarket and all you do is add hot water to make frothy,flavoured coffee.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Never been disappointed with the breakfast at The Butchers Arms on Soi Buakhow, or Greggs Kitchen, almost opposite Soi6/1 on 2nd road, a tad pricey but quality and quantity reign supreme.

Random Photo's Updated My Last Night

I always take life with a pinch of salt, plus a slice of lemon, and a shot of tequila

lbfucker.gif babydollsaddict.gif

Never been disappointed with the breakfast at The Butchers Arms on Soi Buakhow, or Greggs Kitchen, almost opposite Soi6/1 on 2nd road, a tad pricey but quality and quantity reign supreme.

I have eaten at both of them (admittedly not recently) and was unimpressed. I would be interested to hear of any other all you can eat breakfasts around Pattaya.

Does all the britts eat eggs any style, sausages, beans, bacon, tomato... EVERY morning ???

ate at Pig & Whistle one time, their english breakfast was good but how many calories ? it was fat as hell... and i didn't eat until midnight.

i always wondering how many kilos you can take if you eat like that all the time.

Does all the britts eat eggs any style, sausages, beans, bacon, tomato... EVERY morning ???

ate at Pig & Whistle one time, their english breakfast was good but how many calories ? it was fat as hell... and i didn't eat until midnight.

i always wondering how many kilos you can take if you eat like that all the time.

I wondered that myself but I'm sure there's variety in what people eat for breakfast. As good as any one type of meal is, you'd get tired of eating the same thing everyday.

I keep meaning to try an english breakfast but never have, it looks sooo good with all that fatty goodness. Some of the items are similar to what americans eat for breakfast, eggs, sausage, bacon.

I did read recently that eating a heavy breakfast with fat and calories is actually good for your body as it 'prepares' your body to efficiently process calories later on in the day.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

How else do you think we develop our lovely balloon shaped figures?

But to answer your question - no, most of us do not eat this crap every day if at all.

How else do you think we develop our lovely balloon shaped figures?

But to answer your question - no, most of us do not eat this crap every day if at all.

so what do you eat at breakfast every morning ? (i mean food not drinks).

Edited by MaGiK

Me? well if you must know, some pumpkin seeds this morning, tomorrow will be different I expect.

Edited by BaldPlumber

Coffee and coffee.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

i mean food.

Oh food. Sorry. I misunderstood. Coffee and cigarettes.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey