Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fine Thai restaurant with beach view

broadstreetbully1

I'm looking for a good Thai restaurant with good food and a great view of the beach. I would be more than willing to visit Jomtien if that's what it takes. I'm looking for a place to make reservations at, for New Years Eve so i have a perfect view of the fireworks. The first that came to mind was Beer Garden but it's not Fine dinning, although it is on the water with great views. I was also considering Cabbages and Condoms but i hear the service isn't that good and i imagine on a night like NYE it's gonna be much worse, plus i see many say the food is only average especially for their prices. I was also considering the Restaurant in the Hilton but I don't think Thai food is their specialty. I mentioned these places so you guys know what i'm looking for. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

If i were to pat you on the back, you would list it on your resume.

My first trip report

iBar/Insomnia Mini Guide

I'm sure someone else can comment on the views, but I hear good things about Mum Aroi at Naklua.  I guess you'd probably have to get a booking in early to get the best tables at any venue.  May be worth checking out though.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Remember, the Beer Garden does not take reservations for tables, and yes including NYE.

I know this because for the last few years, I have been down there at 6.30pm awaiting the next decent table with a view, and grabbing it for the night.

And it probably has the best view of the fireworks from a ground level.

Thanks perthie, I actually thought about that restaurant but I have heard that their service level wasn't as good as it used to be. It's just on a night like that I need service to be impecable. Taa beer garden is a great choice but i go there so much I just wanted a change. If they don't do reservations then they are definitely out cause I want to roll into a restaurant around 10:30 pm. It looks like so far the Hilton is winning, only problem is I'm sure it's gonna be a $10,000 baht meal if I go that route but if it's worth it i'll do it. Any other suggestions to make sure i've considered all my options?

My first trip report

iBar/Insomnia Mini Guide

I actually just looked at their menu Horizon restaurant(Hilton Hotel) and I might have to rethink my plans if I decide to go there. I was hoping to have two dates for NYE not just one. They don't serve Thai food and i'm not spending all that money to have which ever girls I have with me not even enjoy it, cause it's easily going to be closer to $15,000 baht for dinner and drinks for 3 the way I want to do it. I might just go there for drinks only and eat beforehand and i'm sure it will still be almost $10,000 baht for drinks for 3 for a few hours. I don't want to pay these crazy prices but this is still way cheaper than a NYE out in the New York City area which i'm from. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

My first trip report

iBar/Insomnia Mini Guide

Thanks perthie, I actually thought about that restaurant but I have heard that their service level wasn't as good as it used to be. It's just on a night like that I need service to be impecable. Taa beer garden is a great choice but i go there so much I just wanted a change. If they don't do reservations then they are definitely out cause I want to roll into a restaurant around 10:30 pm. It looks like so far the Hilton is winning, only problem is I'm sure it's gonna be a $10,000 baht meal if I go that route but if it's worth it i'll do it. Any other suggestions to make sure i've considered all my options?

Your right there mate... 10 years ago or more it was popular with the BKK Mid-so crowd down for a weekend in their holiday apt..... I quite liked it there but they took out their wine fridge, tour buses started turning up and it just lost that individual service feeling.

What about one of the newer hotels on wongamat beach??

Mum Aroi in Naklua

or

the 

The View Beach Bar & Restaurant

joimtien

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

• 1 month later...

Le Saigon on Pratamnack hill. Not really a beach view but should be great for the fireworks and good food too.

Archived