IGNORED

Phuket daytime fun

fun4two

1. Try a massage place with extras

2. There are bars open with ladies in soi bangla during the day - if you like one you can bar fine them.

3. I notice a few ladies hanging around outside near coffee club / swensens / aussie bar end of JungCeylon - the huge shopping centre. Some looked cute.

• 4 months later...

What time does Christin massage open?

I'd like to know also, subscribing.

.......if u just want to hangout , the IRISH PUB on beach rd near MC Donalds is a  good way  to fill in ur day.           :Bye5:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

But there are many other funs in the Island for day time. You can have some riding scooter through the picturesque roads near the sea and jungles, than good beaches near Karon or NaiHarn, than have some good and cheep legitimate massage and sauna in NaiHarn, have some descent sea-food in Rawai, and then after your body good, strong and digested.... show time-back to Patong for whole night fun

• 2 weeks later...

What time does Christin massage open?

I believe it opens at 2pm.

Last time I went, maybe 1 year ago, the place was full of Indian mongers and not one attractive girl in the place.

I was quoted a stupid high price (and no, I did not have a taxi driver with me). Did a U-turn and walked out.

--

Besides Soi Kepsab, there is not much happening. Otop and Bangla are deserted until after the sun sets.

Maybe give an online app such as Line a try.

But there are many other funs in the Island for day time. You can have some riding scooter through the picturesque roads near the sea and jungles, than good beaches near Karon or NaiHarn, than have some good and cheep legitimate massage and sauna in NaiHarn, have some descent sea-food in Rawai, and then after your body good, strong and digested.... show time-back to Patong for whole night fun

The only thing a scooter ride will get you is dry bath from a gay orderly at Bankok Hospital in Phuket Town.

The only thing a scooter ride will get you is dry bath from a gay orderly at Bankok Hospital in Phuket Town.

it depends only on your carefulness and not drinking at riding-time

i had no problem during my 14day vacation this year, and such activities make your night fun more brighter imho

anyway i am going to spend my ny-holidays the same way

Curious how realistic is it to do LT GFE with bargirls in Phuket. Money isn't too much of an object - in the Phils I like to fuck like crazy for a few days and eventually find a keeper for a few days of GFE.

That possible in Phuket?

Plenty of girls in Phuket into the LT GFE. Do a bit of research before you barfine them. Ask them if they like swimming. Not scared of the sun during the day.

Some of the best girls I have met in thailand have been in Phuket

Heres a bit of a tip. If they have white skin forget it. Brown skin usually means they dont mind getting out during the day.

12 Pints in Know it all

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm new. What is OTOP?

Otop Market is a beer bar complex and a market about 10 minutes walk south of top end of Bangla Road. Just opposite Hooters.

I like to hang out there, it's got a chilled vibe. And the beer and the girls are cheaper than along Bangla too.

Archived