Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Police report for retirement visa

soi23

What kind of criminal report are they talking about having to get your retirement visa ,, I will be applying in BKK ? #7 below ,, I got off the consulate website,,,Also letter of guarantee for bank I hope Kasikorn bank will know about this when I go to ask them for one.,,  Is personal data form the application ?

1. A passport valid for at least 18 months.
  2. Three completed and signed application forms .
  3. Three passport-size photographs (2x2 inches).
  4. Three copies of Personal Data Form.
  5. Three copies of bank statement showing a deposit at the amount equal to no less than 800,000 Baht, or an income certificate (an original copy) with a monthly salary of no less than 65,000 Baht, or a deposit account plus a monthly income of no less than 800,000 Baht a year.
  6. Letter of guarantee from the bank (original copy).
  7. Three copies of verification stating that the applicant has no criminal record issued in the country of the applicant’s nationality or residence. Verifications must be less than 3 months old.
  8. Three copies of medical certificate form completed by a doctor in the country of application showing no prohibitive diseases. Certificate forms must be less than three months old.
  9. If the applicant wishes for a spouse that does not qualify for an O-A visa to accompany the applicant to Thailand, the applicant must produce a marriage certificate. The spouse will be considered for a Visa for Temporary Residence (Non-immigrant “O”).
  10. Three copies of airline ticket or confirmation slip with flight no., date of entry and name.
  11. Visa fee
  12. If an applicant wants to have passport mailed back, We require you to enclose a self-addressed envelopesize 6"x9" or large enough to fit all passports with sufficient postage stamps. Metered stamps will not be accepted.( Recommened

I spend half my money on hookers and booze ,the other half I waste.

In UK we have a CRB(Criminal Records Bureau) check, which certain employers require? Perhaps a US equivalent?

You only need it if you apply in your own country not if you apply in Thailand.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Archived