IGNORED

Ad not opening - New Living Dolls 1

spanda

Hi,

I tried clicking on the rectangular banner advertising New Living Dolls 1 - it is returning with an error message of page not being displayed in a new window. Is it because of faulty content or is there something wrong at my side? Any suggestion / help appreciated. Also would anybody know if there is an URL for New Living Dolls 1?

:)

Hi,

I tried clicking on the rectangular banner advertising New Living Dolls 1 - it is returning with an error message of page not being displayed in a new window. Is it because of faulty content or is there something wrong at my side? Any suggestion / help appreciated. Also would anybody know if there is an URL for New Living Dolls 1?

:)

I clicked on the banner ad at the top of the page (Club Insomnia) and it worked for me..

I will look in to it, it does not work for me either (Living Dolls 1 that is), all the others works.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

The New Living Dolls 1 ad is not linked to anything like the Insomnia banner is. I don't think that they have a website otherwise it would be linked.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I will look in to it, it does not work for me either (Living Dolls 1 that is), all the others works.

Thanks! Would you know their URL by any chance?

The New Living Dolls 1 ad is not linked to anything like the Insomnia banner is. I don't think that they have a website otherwise it would be linked.

I even thought so, but just wanted to clarify! Thanks mate.

• 2 months later...

hi guys

Just saw this post ,NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 does not have a web site as we dont with to post photos of the girls who work for us.We hope by doing this it might increase the chance of a girl staying in a long term relationship

alan