Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Today when I log on to PA I keep getting this...............

Beerburgerbonk

I think this might be the problem....

Capture1.JPG

What if Agoda is trying to target you with geo advertising and is trying to post a click through for p_ent huse hotel which is blocked on PA? Do you have AdBlock installed maybe that will filter the targeted adverts?

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

should have this sorted today, sorry about the wait

Can you say what the problem was? Just curious from an IT stand point.

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

Whatever you did seems to have worked. Haven't got the message for the past 24 hrs.

Yes, just logged on and its gone :GoldenSmile1:

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

I still dont have the "start new topic" button

You seem to be th only one with this - if anyo9ne else cant see it let us know. We are working on these things as best we can so all info is useful

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Can you say what the problem was? Just curious from an IT stand point.

We THINK it was becasue we had all the Penthouse spelling options blocked but quite WHY we dont know. It seems to resolve itself now we removed those blocks - so we will probably be in for ton of Spam from the Pnehouse Brigade again 555

The multiple quote button is gone in the "Thai Visa...&" Section as well.

And the regular quote doesn't follow the usual format.

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/john_stuart_mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

I know there was an issue with the forum last night but the quoting appears to be back to normal again.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I know there was an issue with the forum last night but the quoting appears to be back to normal again.

That was because the upgrade was being done and it takes a few hours. Unfortunately things always go a bit tits up during these upgrades. It all seems OK now..... We think

whitespider" data-cid="3293354" data-date="Today, 01:23 PM, on 22 Sept 2015 - 1:23 PM, said:
whitespider, on 22 Sept 2015 - 1:23 PM, said:

That was because the upgrade was being done and it takes a few hours. Unfortunately things always go a bit tits up during these upgrades. It all seems OK now..... We think

The quote and multiquote function and buttons seem to work fine on most of the board, but it is still funny in that section mentioned.

Correction: the buttons are there but I am still getting junk when I do a quote or try to attach an image.
There are two "browse" buttons but no "attach files" button. I was trying to attach a screen print to show you what I was seeing but that wouldn't work.

----------------

Edit:  Okay, I copied the file to photobucket and attached the screen print that way.

2015-09-22_copy_zps9lqvzgrl.png

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

The quote and multiquote function and buttons seem to work fine on most of the board, but it is still funny in that section mentioned.

Correction: the buttons are there but I am still getting junk when I do a quote or try to attach an image.

There are two "browse" buttons but no "attach files" button. I was trying to attach a screen print to show you what I was seeing but that wouldn't work.

----------------

Edit:  Okay, I copied the file to photobucket and attached the screen print that way.

2015-09-22_copy_zps9lqvzgrl.png

I get the same thing!..

I get the same thing!..

Are you still getting it? It is working correctly for me.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

Scumbag, on 22 Sept 2015 - 6:52 PM, said:

Are you still getting it? It is working correctly for me.

Yes, still getting it!..

Yes, still getting it!..

That is odd! The issues are known and are being worked on.

Scumbag, on 22 Sept 2015 - 7:03 PM, said:

I was using Chrome with the last reply and now on Opera, with the same result.

It has only been in the last couple of days that when I viewed "View New Content" I got more they half a page of threads.

The quote function works, the fault is in "More Reply Options"

I was using Chrome with the last reply and now on Opera, with the same result.

It has only been in the last couple of days that when I viewed "View New Content" I got more they half a page of threads.

Spoke to soon!.  Back to half a dozen threads on  "View New Content" page..

nixonsbest, on 22 Sept 2015 - 4:21 PM, said:

The quote function works, the fault is in "More Reply Options"

&nbsp

OK in that case I get the same

Scumbag, on 22 Sept 2015 - 4:27 PM, said:

&nbsp
OK in that case I get the same

And I get an

&nbsp,

Every time I hit the return key.......like you can probably see in my quote of you above?

You can see it in my string here:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/29277-thai-girls-on-motorbikes-its-tuesday-september-22nd-in-pattaya/page-203#entry3293627

Thanks for your help guys!  Hope this is an appropriate place to put the comments.

Can anyone write when it will be repaired. The text is poisonous.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Archived