Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

sea food restaurant

pickles10

I fancy some sea food my usual is shut.any reccomdations 2 road

Thanks guys

15 years ago Walking Street, 10 years ago Moom Arroy Naklua, Today?... Bang Saray.......If that is too far away just go to the Naklua wet market and get em to cook it for you...

EDIT = On Buddha days ( tomorrow?) drive along Jomtien  Beach Road. As you finally hit the left turn at the end the restuarent on the outer side of the bend does excellent seafood and openly sells alcohol

Thanks for the heads up I've just checked with wife and the reception not Buddha day

? About the Naklua fish market and having them cook it for you, I know it's not like

http://www.bangkok.com/magazine/seafood-market-restaurant.htm

I really like that restaurant/market in Bangkok, and it sounds like a dumbed down version of it, any more detailed info would be appreciated

Thank you

They are 2 totally different things. The one you link to in BKK is one of my favourites too... I head for the wine whilst the missus and family head for the food.

The wet market is , well, a wet market where you buy the raw product and they have people cooking outside but it is not a restaurant but either takeaway or alfresco. I have to say it is a few years since I went there because I would just stock up on stuff to take up country.

If you need a restaurant do Bang Saray...( the village not the restaurant!)

I was castigated on another thread regarding Bang Saray so here goes. It is shit. There are stinking, dirty rotting crabs being washed up on the beach. You are harassed every 5 minutes by vendors. Everything is expensive and service is shit. The oil slick has found a permanent home there. Food is the worst I have ever tasted.

Stress Saray is what it should be called..

There is now a road block up that says " Grockles unwelcome here"...

They are 2 totally different things. The one you link to in BKK is one of my favourites too... I head for the wine the missus and family the food.

The wet market is , well, a wet market where you buy the raw product and they have people cooking outside but it is not a restaurant but either takeaway or alfresco. I have to say it is a few years since I went there because I would just stock up on stuff to take up country.

If you need a restaurant do Bang Saray...( the village not the restaurant!)

I was castigated on another thread regarding Bang Saray so here goes. It is shit. There are stinking, dirty rotting crabs being washed up on the beach. You are harassed every 5 minutes by vendors. Everything is expensive and service is shit. The oil slick has found a permanent home there. Food is the worst I have ever tasted.

Stress Saray is what it should be called..

There is now a road block up that says " Grockles unwelcome here"...

So let's get this clear you would not reccomend bang saray restaurant

So let's get this clear you would not reccomend bang saray restaurant

:Circle_Sharks: Sorry but the SBS ( Save Bang Saray) know where I live... I have to leave this thread before they get hereeeeeeeeeeee  ugh.. :hello09: 

I understand the wet market is not a restaurant, just seems like a do it yourself version of the BKK place with cooking possibilities near by the market, I will go check it out when I get there thanks for the response, maybe what I was asking is there anything remotely close to BKK market/restaurant in Pattaya

I've been to ninja BBQ(love that place too), looking for a step above

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT = On Buddha days ( tomorrow?) drive along Jomtien  Beach Road. As you finally hit the left turn at the end the restuarent on the outer side of the bend does excellent seafood and openly sells alcohol

Outer and Inner side, are the same place.

Loong Sawai.

Longstanding Seafood restaurant that was better value in the past.

If you keep going on the same road, and follow the signs, you will also come to Loong Sawai 2.

Archived