IGNORED

Maybe this year

kgk

Its always a long year between trips to Pattaya. Lots of time to daydream about the next years trip and think of all the things I would like to do. Been going to Pattaya for 8 years now with trips usually between 3 to 4 weeks but I seem to end up not doing all the things I had wanted to do. Hard to believe I could run out of time. Does it happen to you ???

Last years things I never got around to.......

1. Bar fining a Go-Go girl...maybe it was the attitude and or the price they were asking

2. Going to Bangkok for a night or 2.....been 3 years since I went

3. Soapy.....this should be a must every year

4. Going to an island...need a real sweety for this excursion

5. Drinking in North Pattaya, Jontiem and LK Metro....just to see some different places

6. Meeting a girl in a disco.....so dark , maybe I am getting too old for discos

Some things to accomplish this year. Come on Jan 15th

Do most things, but just cant drag my sorry ass out of bed in time for the golf :(

THIS TIME IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!

Managed it once and had a great laugh. Aiming for at LEAST 2 rounds this time. Means an earlier night but hell its worth it, ESPECIALLY if you can get a 'cute' caddy :D

Wha's like us?

Never, ever miss Bangkok!

i'm gonna head to back pattaya in october... :Hair_Out1:

spend a few weeks there, might head to bangkok with someone whos knows the scene...

did a bit tour guide stuff in cambodia myself..i always bringing a newbie around!!! :Hair_Out1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Oh dear i'm a bad boy in bangkok....................lol.

I love that place what a city ......after the sleepy shithole i live in .....well bkk seems just so ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by caltexman

1. Bar fining a Go-Go girl...maybe it was the attitude and or the price they were asking To expensive

2. Going to Bangkok for a night or 2.....been 3 years since I went It smells

3. Soapy.....this should be a must every year Over priced

4. Going to an island...need a real sweety for this excursion Take her to your room instead

5. Drinking in North Pattaya, Jontiem and LK Metro....just to see some different places Its the same as all of Pattaya its got bars

6. Meeting a girl in a disco.....so dark , maybe I am getting too old for discos Your will be to pissed to get it up

Now you've not missed out on anything.

Welcome to the board.

Do most things, but just cant drag my sorry ass out of bed in time for the golf :(

THIS TIME IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!

Managed it once and had a great laugh. Aiming for at LEAST 2 rounds this time. Means an earlier night but hell its worth it, ESPECIALLY if you can get a 'cute' caddy :Hair_Out1:

Me too!!!

My oldman is bring my own clubs out this trip so now i have no excuse. It's a few years since i have played as i lost intrest in it.

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Jesus seige ....................lol.

Thats so negative mate........................lol.

Edited by caltexman

There weren't enough hours in the day to get everything done!

Went to Koh Larn, went golfing (but was only the caddy), drank all over town but I NEVER made it Bangkok, dammit!

Next time around, this is a MUST for at least one or two days!

When is it my turn in the barrel?

I had been to Bkk 3 times in the early 90's and hated it. But last year me and the missus had a spur of them moment idea to go up on a friday night. We were sitting in the condo at about 4pm, and by 5 we were in a taxi on the way up. She lived in Bkk for 10 years so knew it.

It turned out to be one of the best nights out i had had iun my life. We got a taxi outside the Tunnel in Bkk at about 6 and walked into the JPbar about an hour later!!!!

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Its always a long year between trips to Pattaya. Lots of time to daydream about the next years trip and think of all the things I would like to do. Been going to Pattaya for 8 years now with trips usually between 3 to 4 weeks but I seem to end up not doing all the things I had wanted to do. Hard to believe I could run out of time. Does it happen to you ???

Last years things I never got around to.......

1. Bar fining a Go-Go girl...maybe it was the attitude and or the price they were asking

2. Going to Bangkok for a night or 2.....been 3 years since I went

3. Soapy.....this should be a must every year

4. Going to an island...need a real sweety for this excursion

5. Drinking in North Pattaya, Jontiem and LK Metro....just to see some different places

6. Meeting a girl in a disco.....so dark , maybe I am getting too old for discos

Some things to accomplish this year. Come on Jan 15th

You know what? I live here and I dont think you have missed out on much not getting any of those things, honest!