Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New website

Daveo

www.canterburytalescafe.com any comments appreciated.

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I've eaten in your gaff a few times and always like dit. My Missus likes your Thai food too and she is not scared to say if something is shit as she is a top notch cook herself.

It's a place worth a visit for anyone in town and there's loads to do up that part of town too.

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Thanx guys....

Im going to check it next time Im in pattaya for breakfast, I hope by then you start serving real coffee not the instant stuff and yes I willing to pay extra

I did an ask the customer survey a long while back and the % who would pay extra for fresh coffee was very very low so we dont, in the new shop bookcafe we have it, but sorry not here.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone want to swap links....??

I'll bookmark your site, all being well i'll be in Pattaya early November so will give you a call to see if you've got a room available. :o

I'll bookmark your site, all being well i'll be in Pattaya early November so will give you a call to see if you've got a room available. :Bravo1:

May I suggest going to my site and if you need a room book through the site as I am pretty full now and seems will be that way through to early next year, depends on your dates etc but through the site you can see all the room details and so on.

Cheers Dave

• 2 weeks later...

I have had a couple of people say the online cam is not working, it works on my PC, has anyone else had problems with it.

Cheers for your time.

Dave

The shutters are down and nothing is moving but the cam seems to be working for me. Will check it later when you are open.

Testicles

The cam doesnt seem to update very often but it is working. To get it to update you have to refresh the page.

Testicles

Thanx for your help guys, thats what I wanted to know.

Cheers Dave

nice site, maybe will stay your place next time i come pattaya, now live bkk and come there once a month, also have property for lease in pattaya (vt6 condo, condos nakula and jomtien) have a look my site, Paul