IGNORED

most basic thai phrahes... regarding sexual activities...

Jack Nonara

I admit, I have absolutely zero knowledge of thai language. But then again, that is why I am writing this.

So I would like to gather under this thread, all kinds of phrases that the members who are skilled with Thai, think are appropriate or understandable.

Let me give some examples of sentences I would like to be listed:

- do you...

- I want ...

- I would like...

- do you want...

- would like...

- cum inside your mouth, while you suck

- cum inside your mouth (but dick actually outside)

- blow job

- swallow all

- sit on my face

- lick your pussy

- ass fuck

Ghost Medic put out a great thread regarding Thai phrases a year or so back, worth a look if you can find it.

They might be honoured by your attempts , but being fair "can I have a blowjob" in Thai by someone who doesn't speak the lingo.....

Boomsing Tood dai mai? can u fuck ass?

always worked for me BUT be discrete, dont let other people nearby hear you.

I admit, I have absolutely zero knowledge of thai language. But then again, that is why I am writing this.

So I would like to gather under this thread, all kinds of phrases that the members who are skilled with Thai, think are appropriate or understandable.

- do you...

- I want ...

- I would like...

- do you want...

- would like...

- cum inside your mouth, while you suck

- blow job

- swallow all

- sit on my face

- lick your pussy

- ass fuck

Try this one: Poom Chop Katoey.

It means: I want discount :)

Ok. Stop answering anything. Moderators can you please delte the whole post.

I was looking forward for getting some interesting tips from people who have the skill of thai language and more interesting arguments over what certain words mean and how they can be translated.

I was not looking for words that do not need to be traslated, but looking for phrases that maybe hard to understand for some of the girls and hence 'cause issues in misunderstandings.

Example: "I want you to wear a short skirt today, without underware" or "I want to see you squirt"...

Ok, I will try to look for Ghost Medics thread. I have read a lot of his posts and he seems to be a reasonable guy, unlike some of the BM's that have replied to this post...

Mod's please close this thread.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

poom= I.

Chop= like.

Katoey= ladyboys.

.....................................................I like ladyboys?

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

Even if BM posted the type of phrases you are after, without some experience in speaking Thai, it is unlikely they will understand you.

I was looking forward for getting some interesting tips from people who have the skill of thai language and more interesting arguments over what certain words mean and how they can be translated.

I was not looking for words that do not need to be traslated, but looking for phrases that maybe hard to understand for some of the girls and hence 'cause issues in misunderstandings.

Example: "I want you to wear a short skirt today, without underware" or "I want to see you squirt"...

Ok, I will try to look for Ghost Medics thread. I have read a lot of his posts and he seems to be a reasonable guy, unlike some of the BM's that have replied to this post...

Sheesh, ease up tiger. Deleting this thread certainly won't prevent the girls from having to deal with dickheads.

Work the curse of the drinking classes. - Oscar Wilde

• 3 weeks later...

- do you...

- I want ... Pohm ow

- I would like... Pohm ow

- do you want... Kuhn ow mai

- would like... Chawp Mai (do you like)

- cum inside your mouth, while you suck. blawy khang nai baak dai mai (can I release in your mouth)

- blow job. Just ask ... smoke Mai

- swallow all. Gin namm. Gin mawt

- sit on my face. Nang bon naa pohm

- lick your pussy. Lia hoi

- ass fuck

. Fuck toot.

No since you know, start learning Thai. Because without a little experience talking the basics this is worthless. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Might be tough without tones but I'll try.

- do you...  coon ____ my
- I want ...   phom yaak _____
- I would like... phom khaaw
- do you want... yaak ____ my
- cum inside your mouth, while you suck - gam-lang coon owem ham, phom ja nam-dtaek nai bpaak (while you are sucking my dick, I am going to sum in your mouth) (pronoun she may be out of place here, but not a big deal)
- cum inside your mouth (but dick actually outside) - phom ja chuck-wow leaw-gaw nam-dtaek nai bpaak coon. (I'm going to jack off and cum in your mouth)
- blow job - just say 'smoke'
- swallow all - gin nam-ah-sue-gee
- sit on my face - nang maa naa phom
- lick your pussy - yaak lia hoy
- ass fuck - I just always use 'boom boom dtoot'

do you...  คุณ____ไหม
- I want ... ผมอยาก____
- I would like... ผมขอ____
- do you want... คุณอยาก_____ไหม
- cum inside your mouth, while you suck กำลังคุณอมควย ผมจะน้ำแตกในปาก (rather crude)
- cum inside your mouth (but dick actually outside) ผมจะชักว่าวแล้วก็น้ำแตกในปากคุณ
- blow job อมควย (crude, similar to suck cock)
- swallow all กินน้ำอสุจิซิ ต้องดื่ม100% (rude, literally - eat my cum, you must drink it all)
- sit on my face มานั่งบนใบหน้าผม
- lick your pussy เลียหอย
- ass fuck บูมบูมตูต

Aaaand, just incase you want your ass licked เลียตูตของผม

Mate that tru

ly was a LOL for me!

:UGotServed1:

Oh boy I can see you getting along just fine here on PA with an attitude like that!

This should be right up your street 'Pom mai chop phuu ying. Pom ee dtuut.

Mate grow a pair and put your big boy pants on will you. :SoWhat1:

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

• 8 months later...

short and easy :)

ham      =    dick

hoy       =    pussy

nom      =    boobs

dut        =    ass

lut dut   =   asshole

thats all you have to know :) 555

• 2 weeks later...

do you...  คุณ____ไหม

- I want ... ผมอยาก____

- cum inside your mouth, while you suck คุณกำลังอมควย ผมจะน้ำแตกในปาก (rather crude)

- cum inside your mouth (but dick actually outside) ผมจะชักว่าวแล้วก็น้ำแตกในปากคุณ

- swallow all กินน้ำอสุจิซิ ต้องดื่มให้หมด (rude, literally - eat my cum, you must drink it all)

- ass fuck เอาตูต

Filthy

which way do you mean?

1.jpg

or

2.jpg

do you...  คุณ____ไหม

- I want ... ผมอยาก____

- cum inside your mouth, while you suck คุณกำลังอมควย ผมจะน้ำแตกในปาก (rather crude)

- swallow all กินน้ำอสุจิซิ ต้องดื่มให้หมด (rude, literally - eat my cum, you must drink it all)

- ass fuck เอาตูต

?

Archived