IGNORED

Yorkshire county champs again.

vimto66

Gongrats to Yorkshire on becoming county champions for the second season in succession,they pretty much won it at a canter and all without a large chunk of their squad who were on ashes duty.Australian coach jason gillespie has done a fantastic job as coach and should be made an honorary yorkshireman.(He might have already for all i know)

Not a massive cricket fan but i follow Yorkshire and Englands results,and being a Yorkshireman i had to comment  :GoldenSmile1: well done lads.

Since Gillespie is part aboriginal and James Cook was a Yorkshireman I suggest Jason may  not want such a dubious honour. Although Fred  Trueman and Dicky Bird were liked by Australians Boycoont undid all the good work

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Since Gillespie is part aboriginal and James Cook was a Yorkshireman I suggest Jason may  not want such a dubious honour. Although Fred  Trueman and Dicky Bird were liked by Australians Boycoont undid all the good work

Geoff boycott tries too hard to be controversial at times,its mainly for dramatic effect though,unlike others who spout off boycott was a genuinely good cricketer.

Congratulations to Yorkshire for retaining their title .   A strong unit even with all the England call ups .

My County , Surrey got promoted this season and will be chasing them hard next year if Kumar sticks around . 

Mikeyboy

Archived