IGNORED

Tim Boutique - Updated Review

Millard

bat123 posted a nicely detailed review of the Tim Boutique in 2007. I stayed in their standard room recently (Aug. 30 - Sept. 11 2008) and decided to provide an update. Everything bat123 wrote still holds true. The room, restaurant and lobby are all beautiful, clean and elegant. Customer service is better than any that I've come across. The doormen, front desk, housekeeping and restaurant staff are all professional, friendly, and incredibly attentive.

The location is also magnificent. It's on soi 14, which is off 2nd Road, across from the Lek hotel. Soi 14 is actually a short, dead end street with little on it other than the Tim Boutique and a few shops. Therefore, there's little auto or foot traffic, which gives the hotel a very private, secluded and quiet feel. Quite rare in busy Pattaya.

When exiting the hotel, a few seconds walk to the left will take you to the aforementioned shops consisting of a laundry, hair salon, and open air Thai eatery. Like the Tim Boutique, all three of these small establishments provide excellent customer service, but at a low price. I ordered dinner almost every night from the little food stall/restaurant. You can get beef and vegetable stir fry over rice for 30 baht! Add a fried egg for 5 baht.

The only problem with the location is that no one knows where soi 14 is. I'd tell motorbike drivers to take me to soi 14 and 2nd Road, but they'd end up taking me everywhere but my hotel. Finally, I'd just tell drivers to take me to the Lek hotel so I could walk across the street to the Tim Boutique.

As for hotel negatives, I did take issue with how easily I could hear people in the hallway or next door from my room. Also, in my standard room, the shower was small and the water spout was placed high from the ground. Therefore, it was almost impossible for the shower water to reach below my waist. Instead, I ended up washing myself in the separate bath tub since it had a removable shower head.

Overall, Tim Boutique is the best overall hotel I've stayed at. A number of BGs even mentioned how impressive the customer service and hotel design was. FYI, I booked through www.latestays.com at 1700 baht/night. Also, the very tasty and elegant breakfast buffet officially ends at 10:30am, but is served until about 11am. After 11am, you can still use your meal voucher to order off the menu at no cost.

Bed in Superior room (standard, lowest-priced accommodation).

Tim1.JPG

Bed in Superior room with girl (must supply your own girl).

Tim2.JPG

Edited by LaaMok

Great picture Millard! She looks like a real babe. Love the red heeels as well. Do they charge a joiner fee or give the girls a hard time?

This place always looks like a great place and has many excellent reviews.

Thanks for the update.

Great picture Millard! She looks like a real babe. Love the red heeels as well. Do they charge a joiner fee or give the girls a hard time?

They do not charge a joiner fee, though I never tried bringing more than one lady in. As Hellrot had said in his TR, a man only has one dick. Why would he need two girls? :Fuck_Dog:

And no, the staff didn't give any of the girls a hard time. My girls and I received nothing but courteous service. Now I'm starting to feel gulty about not tipping more!

Funny side note about the little shops across from the hotel. Over my two week stay, I got to know the shop workers pretty well. Apparently, they had all been noticing every girl I was bringing back and rating them. As I was getting my haircut, the lady said, "The other shopkeepers saw you with a dark girl the other day. Before, you only have light-skinned girls. Why you like dark girl?" :rolleyes::Laugh1:

Edited by Millard

Overall, Tim Boutique is the best overall hotel I've stayed at. A number of BGs even mentioned how impressive the customer service and hotel design was. FYI, I booked through www.latestays.com at 1700 baht/night. Also, the very tasty and elegant breakfast buffet officially ends at 10:30am, but is served until about 11am. After 11am, you can still use your meal voucher to order off the menu at no cost.

It almost always gets good reviews

Price on Addicts Booking site = 1700 per night

Price on Agoda.com = 1700 + bonus points (Agoda depends on exchange rate so can vary)

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

o.k, i've got the girl, now to make a booking.

:GrinNod1: Is that a pic you happened to take on one of your trips or was it off the net? Regardless, that was hilarious! Yes, Tim Boutique requires their guests to bring a TG wearing red heels, matching lingerie and likes doggy style.

HI mate

Thanks for the info, my mate stayed there about 6 months ago, top place he said,,, sure looks nice from the outside

Will book next time, nice lady to, buy that for a dollar

Regards

HI mate

Thanks for the info, my mate stayed there about 6 months ago, top place he said,,, sure looks nice from the outside

Regards

HI mate

Regards

:D Is that a pic you happened to take on one of your trips or was it off the net? Regardless, that was hilarious! Yes, Tim Boutique requires their guests to bring a TG wearing red heels, matching lingerie and likes doggy style.

yes, one of mine from last tour when i stayed at the amari nova suites.

I stayed there recently and the only problem I had with the place was the king size bed was actually two beds pushed together. Not a big deal but when you're having a lot of fun with you're BG the beds tend to move around alot.

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

-Bruce Lee

I stayed there recently and the only problem I had with the place was the king size bed was actually two beds pushed together. Not a big deal but when you're having a lot of fun with you're BG the beds tend to move around alot.

Fortunately, my bed wasn't like that. If you stay there again, maybe request for a normal bed. I can vouch that they have them.

• 2 months later...

I have to concur with the posts on Tim hotel. I stayed there in OCt. 08 and it is a fantastic hotel in terms of quality, price and girl friendliness. regarding the prices, I had booked only 4 nights in the hotel but it was so good I decided to lenghten my stay there for all of my trip. They will charge you a lot at the front desk, better to go on the web and book the room you will safe up to 50% of the price. I was paying 1200bath a night. This is also a good place to discover areas in Pattaya that you might not necessarily end up in. The area behind the hotel and going up as far as 2nd road is full of opportunity and promise. I spent a number of very fruitful nights in that area without ever going down the sois or walking st. Hell club and a number of other places to sin are in that area. So enjoy it and they do not charge a joiner fee for 2 ladies!

I have to concur with the posts on Tim Hotel. I stayed there in OCt. 08 and it is a fantastic hotel in terms of quality, price and girl friendliness. regarding the prices, I had booked only 4 nights in the hotel but it was so good I decided to lenghten my stay there for all of my trip. They will charge you a lot at the front desk, better to go on the web and book the room you will safe up to 50% of the price. I was paying 1200bath a night. This is also a good place to discover areas in Pattaya that you might not necessarily end up in. The area behind the hotel and going up as far as 2nd road is full of opportunity and promise. I spent a number of very fruitful nights in that area without ever going down the sois or walking st. Hell club and a number of other places to sin are in that area. So enjoy it and they do not charge a joiner fee for 2 ladies!

You say that room was 1200bht, was that with jacuzzi or just bathtub in bathroom?

Edited by HappyGuy99

• 4 weeks later...
bat123 posted a nicely detailed review of the Tim Boutique in 2007. I stayed in their standard room recently (Aug. 30 - Sept. 11 2008) and decided to provide an update. Everything bat123 wrote still holds true. The room, restaurant and lobby are all beautiful, clean and elegant. Customer service is better than any that I've come across. The doormen, front desk, housekeeping and restaurant staff are all professional, friendly, and incredibly attentive.

The location is also magnificent. It's on soi 14, which is off 2nd Road, across from the Lek Hotel. Soi 14 is actually a short, dead end street with little on it other than the Tim Boutique and a few shops. Therefore, there's little auto or foot traffic, which gives the hotel a very private, secluded and quiet feel. Quite rare in busy Pattaya.

When exiting the hotel, a few seconds walk to the left will take you to the aforementioned shops consisting of a laundry, hair salon, and open air Thai eatery. Like the Tim Boutique, all three of these small establishments provide excellent customer service, but at a low price. I ordered dinner almost every night from the little food stall/restaurant. You can get beef and vegetable stir fry over rice for 30 baht! Add a fried egg for 5 baht.

The only problem with the location is that no one knows where soi 14 is. I'd tell motorbike drivers to take me to soi 14 and 2nd Road, but they'd end up taking me everywhere but my hotel. Finally, I'd just tell drivers to take me to the Lek Hotel so I could walk across the street to the Tim Boutique.

As for hotel negatives, I did take issue with how easily I could hear people in the hallway or next door from my room. Also, in my standard room, the shower was small and the water spout was placed high from the ground. Therefore, it was almost impossible for the shower water to reach below my waist. Instead, I ended up washing myself in the separate bath tub since it had a removable shower head.

Bed in Superior room (standard, lowest-priced accommodation).

Tim1.JPG

Bed in Superior room with girl (must supply your own girl).

Tim2.JPG

What is her name...? I think I remember her from somewhere...

Edited by stricher#1