IGNORED

Best bar to watch AFL grand final in pattaya?

grazza2468

I will be in pattaya for the afl grand final...where is the best bars to watch the game?

Blue Heeler Bar - Soi Lenkee

Retox Bar - Soi Lenkee

R-Con! Lot of screens, good chairs no sweating ass, management by Melbourne, Aussie burger and cheapest beer.

R-Con! Lot of screens, good chairs no sweating ass, management by Melbourne, Aussie burger and cheapest beer and worse food

if coming from Theprasit road you turn right and its about 200m on your right side. Huge sign and plenty parking space right next to it great place

and did I mention the great food with reasonable prices and all the extra free stuff you do get and can win there every day is good fun too

On the darkside on Soi khao Talo the Aussie Bar and grill opposite the yellow bank is having a GF do.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

i'll 2nd that lots of great atmospher there

other aussie bars  roo bar in walking st

boxing roo 3rd rd

growling swan soi chairapoon

walkabout creek cnr 3rd rd /pattaya tai

jacj tar bar  Soi Six

just a few to mention   Secrets will have it on but without sound as they play music all the time

any holes a goal

Archived