IGNORED

We been watched ....

S3xyM0nk3y

Is it true that we been raped by our biological father ?

Sent from Dishwasher

<CENTER><h2 style="background-color:red;color:red;">-</h2><p style="background-color:orange;color:orange;">-</p><p style="background-color:yellow;color:yellow;">-</p></body>

Perhaps not by our biological fathers, but I would contend that if each of us were to go far enough back in our lineages, we would find an ancestor who was forcefully impregnated against her will.  So in a sense, the OP is correct.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Perhaps not by our biological fathers, but I would contend that if each of us were to go far enough back in our lineages, we would find an ancestor who was forcefully impregnated against her will. So in a sense, the OP is correct.

You probably right in all honesty.

Still don't get if that is what the OP is trying to say though. The thread title is messy to say the least.

Reading the OPs post again, I think he's trying to tell us that his father raped him?  Either way, I think he might be damaged goods...

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

I dont know what the OP is smoking, but i would sure like to try :GoldenSmile1:

nah, think that was a bad lot

Thank you hints

It's 3 in 1 thread

Sent from Dishwasher

<CENTER><h2 style="background-color:red;color:red;">-</h2><p style="background-color:orange;color:orange;">-</p><p style="background-color:yellow;color:yellow;">-</p></body>

Still none the wiser.

PTSD.

The op is trying to say.....'It's true that we watched our biological father being raped by the dishwasher'.

Sad story :(

Who was the dishwasher? The Op's non-biological mother?

• 1 month later...

Which make me an expert to deceive prankster

Sent from Dishwasher

• 4 weeks later...

My head is full of fuck.

Archived