Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Action in Karon, Phuket

englishbreakfast

Gonna be in Karon, I know it's mainly family orientated but was wondering if any of the hundreds of massage places had a reputation for going that extra mile.

I don't think I'll have time to get over to Patong as I'll be with friends and family most the time. Might just be able to sneak out for the odd massage.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Can't say that I have checked out the massage scene around Karon personally, but I do drop by the area from time to time. I get the impression that there are places that cater to all expectations. If a happy ending is on your mind, you'll find a place easily enough. It is fairly obvious which ones are more likely to provide happy endings.

There is also a small bar scene in Karon, and guest houses usually have reasonably priced rooms available should the need arise.

For more massage places, and a more active bar scene, you might like to visit Kata, near the south end of Karon Beach.

• 3 years later...

Any latest update on action in Karon as I'm travelling soon with family. Looking for a massage place with full action. 

girls all over the place in Karon beach.

Not in your face like Patong

just ask around a little bit and they will put you in the right direction to some willing girls

Thank you. 

Archived