IGNORED

Balitaya Resort

Scumbag

I was talking to a guy who couldn't get a room in Pattaya Bay Resort and ended up at Balitaya Resort. It is located near PBR. He was saying that the hotel is very good and rooms are 800 Baht a night if you stay a week or longer. Anyone stayed there?

Balitaya Resort

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Place looks really good. Shame the website shows its 2K a night. They really need to update that.

Testicles

I was talking to a guy who couldn't get a room in Pattaya Bay Resort and ended up at Balitaya Resort. It is located near PBR. He was saying that the hotel is very good and rooms are 800 Baht a night if you stay a week or longer. Anyone stayed there?

Balitaya Resort

There website says 2,000 baht a night not 800

It looks ok, I took a look inside in July. The rooms were ok, but nothing special, plus there was construction across the street.

They quoted us a higher price so I wasn't interested.

My mate stayed there last week as he couldnt get into PBR where I am, the rooms were nice imo but the noise opposite was horrendous!

Still worth 800baht a night....thats what he paid last week.

Cheers

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

i stayed there in june. was in the standard room. the room was very nice and surprisingly large, bed was very comfy. the pool is small but looks nice. they also have three PC`s in the lobby which are free to use.

as for the construction there was a lot of it going on but i found the noise to be minimal, but when i was there they were in the early phase of construction. if this is a concern just get a room that`s on the front side of the building.

here are some pics of the construction in june!

hotel_007__Small_.jpg

hotel_008__Small_.jpg

hotel_009__Small_.jpg

hotel_007.jpg

• 7 months later...

I'll be in Pattaya for 24 days with my wife and 2 year old daughter July/August...I saw Balitaya last time I was there (last summer)and didn't consider it due to all of the construnction. Does anyone know how it is now? And, any information about the hotel would be great...for example how deep is the pool (with a child and the Mrs. Isn't a very good swimmer), are the rooms well equipped.... I went to their website but it takes ages to access.