IGNORED

Visa run bus from the Dark Side?

Hamchang

Heh, I need to do my 3 monthly jump over the border and was thinking of taking the bus. Anyone know if some leave from the Dark side? Failing that I will go with the one that leaves from the Queen Vic Soi 6

Heh, I need to do my 3 monthly jump over the border and was thinking of taking the bus. Anyone know if some leave from the Dark side? Failing that I will go with the one that leaves from the Queen Vic soi 6. 

There is a visa shop on Nernplabwan run by Jimmy the fish

About 5mins (driving) after railway line on rhs. after a 7/11 & family mart thats are opposite each other

Also a visa shop on Khao Talo not sure who runs that tho

There is a visa shop on Nernplabwan run by Jimmy the fish

About 5mins (driving) after railway line on rhs. after a 7/11 & family mart thats are opposite each other

Also a visa shop on Khao Talo not sure who runs that tho

I know the one you mean on nerplabwan, but not sure if he does the bus trip to the border? 

You can ask around but the long standing ones are Soi 6..Good Luck and report back

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

There are visa shops over here but I have never used them, I use Cambodia Inter on Soi Buakaow, 1900 baht and they pick me up here on the darkside.

There are visa shops over here but I have never used them, I use Cambodia Inter on Soi Buakaow, 1900 baht and they pick me up here on the darkside.

can c u have not been on a visa run for a long time it will cost u 2200baht now

can c u have not been on a visa run for a long time it will cost u 2200baht now

from cambodia inter? true, it's been a while, but I saw their sign recently and it still said 1900

from cambodia inter? true, it's been a while, but I saw their sign recently and it still said 1900

Stopped in to double check and it is 2200 from Cambodia Inter now, The sign outside saying 1900 was for something else. They will still pick you up near where you stay, usually at the closest 7-11 or Family Mart.

IMO still a better deal than 1st class. a mediocre breakfast and a crappy movie during the bus ride is not worth 600 baht extra, especially if I have to get myself down to Soi 6 at such an ungodly hour.

Archived