Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New ID card in Pattaya.

Billyboy294

This has been discussed in the past. A Thai friend of mine from Nakhon Phanom has lost her ID card and i said she could get a new one at City Hall in Pattaya Nua.

It would also be a help that i had made a copy  of her ID card that she could use in the meantime so she has all the details of Card Number etc. to give them so easy to check on the computer. She said she would have  big problem with the Police if they new she had a copy (Ie not a paper photocopy). Is this correct? Anyway i have made a paper photocopy for her to use at City Hall.

She has lived in Pattaya on and off for several years working in gogos but only for about 5 weeks on this occassion . Her older sister is living with her so i said she just needs her to go with her as a guarantor. She seems to think she needs two persons,

Can anyone give further details  of what is required and costs involved..

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

if they look age challenged then I check their id's.   Its surprising so many dont keep their ID's with them.   For regulars, I take a pic of their ID and put it under their name in my phone, if ever get stopped and she doesnt have one with her, very likely, then i will show the pic.   Hasnt happened yet but safe than sorry for a minutes work

• 4 weeks later...

The id's are issued at the Amphoe office next to the banglamung police station in Naklua if I remember correctly.

Kurt

--- Is it in yet?

Archived