IGNORED

Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya “Everyday Seafood & BBQ dinner buffet� at Big Fish restaurant

Leap of Faith

Siam@Siam Design hotel Pattaya “Everyday Seafood & BBQ dinner buffet” at Big Fish restaurant

Buffet-Dinner-for-seafood-Lovers-1024x68
Siam@Siam Design hotel Pattaya invites all the seafood lovers to indulge the best quality Seafood & BBQ Buffet dinner at its Big Fish Restaurant located on the 6th floor of the hotel. Enjoy long list of menu from the fresh station including Fresh Oyster, Tiger Prawn, River Prawn, White Shrimp, New Zealand Blue Mussel and Sea Escargot with a variety choices of spicy tasteful sauces.

The Seafood & BBQ Buffet dinner at The Big Fish isavailable every night from 18:30 – 22:30 at an incredible price of 555 THB net per person and 899 THB net per person with FREE flow red and white wine. 

Anyone been to this ? Any good ?

Making moves so i can step beyond the intellectual framework of the present day character structure

• 1 month later...

hearing about this seafood buffet i booked for two on my  last trip in  august,when we got there  we looked first and found it to be not worth the money 555baht,only basic fish dishes and quite a small buffet, we declined and left.

try the mercures seafood buffet 600 baht, much better large selection of quality food but sat only,bbq 333 baht fridays

I've been many times. As is common, when it started the offer was better but gradually over time it decreased somewhat (they used to have scallops but I've not seen them for a long time). Even so I think it is still good value at 555B and even better value for wine drinkers.

I would say that Mercure is similar value but very different.

Archived