Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

I Can't watch Thai TV

Hound

The lady doesn't like Falang TV.  I have digital Sophon Cable.  I want to get a monitor or tablet  - something that she can use to watch Sophon while I watch something else.  Not too expensive.

Any suggestions?

Big John

How about a XBMC/KODI Android stick in a cheap TV?

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

A cheap TV may be the answer.  I neglected to say that I have True Vision and a Minix box to provide the content I want to watch.

Big John

A cheap TV may be the answer.  I neglected to say that I have True Vision and a Minix box to provide the content I want to watch.

That makes it a lot clearer. Cheap TV with terrestrial channels for the Mrs. Job done.

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Count your blessings mate, as soon as she has Thai TV you'll be going mad having to listen to those damn screaming soaps and idiotic game shows. I hope you got a big house so you can get far away from that Thai TV.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I honestly wish Thai TV had English subtitles. I'd love to be able to watch and understand what is going on. Mostly just for learning the language.

Back some years ago when I was making an effort to learn Japanese, I watched a lot of Japanese TV with English subtitles (San Francisco bay area had a couple of Japanese language TV stations) and it really helped.

Yeah it's funny how the English channels have thai subtitles. But they show no effort to add English subtitles to at least a couple thai channels. TIT.

Posted Image

I know I'm in the minority here, but I honestly wish Thai TV had English subtitles. I'd love to be able to watch and understand what is going on. Mostly just for learning the language.

Back some years ago when I was making an effort to learn Japanese, I watched a lot of Japanese TV with English subtitles (San Francisco bay area had a couple of Japanese language TV stations) and it really helped.

You know its fairly easy to get English subs to Thai movies I watch read them all the time.

I have heard that, but have not really dug in to find a source on the internet.

Not gonna buy DVDs because I have nothing to play them on

The first thing that popped into my head when i read the headline "I can't Watch thai tv" was: Lucky bastard :GoldenSmile1:

Actually i would like to turn on my tv now and have multiple thai-channels... Mostly because then i could turn it off again and hit the streets of Pattaya instead of farangland...

I have heard that, but have not really dug in to find a source on the internet.

Not gonna buy DVDs because I have nothing to play them on

Let me dig through my old bookmarks see what I can find for you.

Archived