IGNORED

Cheapest Guinness in Pattaya New Promotion @ Retox Soi Lengkee

Retox Sports Bar and Hotel

From Wednesday 19th We will be offering Guinness at an AMAZING all day price of 150 Baht Per PINT

Ladies   Take a photo of you drinking your Guinness,check in on Facebook @ retox and post your photo and get it FOR ONLY 110 Baht.   

11223531_10154121281959502_8564538309870171028_n.jpg

11891083_1640066522934537_753749632568358135_n.jpg

20150806_153833.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed.jpg

315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
http://www.retoxpattaya.com
facebook/retoxpattaya
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 038410256

Thanks for posting,will definitely come in your bar for a few pints of Guinness on my next trip,usually go to Dicy Reilly's on second road cost far as I remember was about 250 baht.

good price . i love a  guinness . best sleeping potion ever , couple of pints and i'm to be found snoring in the corner with a silly smile on me face . :GoldenSmile1:

Looks like a nice bar, will check it out next time I'm in Pattaya. I have been looking at the livecam a few times but now it only shows the pooltable :(

Looks like a nice bar, will check it out next time I'm in Pattaya. I have been looking at the livecam a few times but now it only shows the pooltable :(

we had a few "Concerns " from customers who didnt want to be streamed live  around the world. Apologies but we have to listen to everybody. 

315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
facebook/retoxpattaya

Is 150 the price all day? I thought i noticed when i passed that it was higher in the evening.

Is 150 the price all day? I thought i noticed when i passed that it was higher in the evening150 all day till this wednesday ,,,then 170 after 6pm.

315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
facebook/retoxpattaya

Frasers in Jomtien matches the deal. Posted today:

Fraser's is pleased to announce a very special drinks promotion - If Guinness is your tipple then we are currently offering all day and everyday a selling price of 150฿ a pint (while stocks last) - that must be one of the cheapest in town.

Do I detect a Guinness Price War?

• 3 weeks later...

Did someone try to smash the Retox sign at the corner of Buakhao and Lengkee?  Or was it placed too low and got taken out by a passing truck?

Aha...me favourite tipple.

See ye soon.  :laugh:

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Did someone try to smash the Retox sign at the corner of Buakhao and Lengkee?  Or was it placed too low and got taken out by a passing truck?

bus hit it,,,,,,will replace it soon 

315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
facebook/retoxpattaya

Good things come to those who wait........ and 2 those who drink Guinness in Pattaya   :Think1: 

guinness-poster-200x300.jpg

Give us  a :Finger5: Photo Like these girls and get it for free

I think you should email those photo's to the Guinness PR guys, I bet the sales would go through the roof 555555555

Good work Simon.

So, if I take one of your girls LT for 1,500 baht and for the first ten pints she flashes her tits the beer is free. Sho free ginish forrowed by a night ov shecksh... ....MAGIC..!!!

I recognize the girl in photo  3 in post #1 ( buriram shirt)...nonp4p... but I know her from somewhere in my distant past.....any clues..??

I recognize the girl in photo  3 in post #1 ( buriram shirt)...nonp4p... but I know her from somewhere in my distant past.....any clues..??

Got it ..... cashier... AW ... Nana plaza before they moved to their current location....... Am I right..???

• 6 months later...

Archived