Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Will overstay impact a multi entry visa?

Shawn80

I have a multi entry tourist visa.

If I overstay a couple of day on my first entry, will it impact my second entry? Any risk that I would void

my visa by overstaying.

(1-3 days overstay on the first 90 days)

TIA :)

no problem but you will get a fine 500 baht for each day overstay . can i asked , if you are planning on doing this , why would you ,?

i have had a few overstays over the years , same as you the odd day or two here and there , but usually because i forgot to check dates properly   

young and stupid and back then they did not take it as seriously . 

One day people that Overstay will end up having the full force of Thai Immigration Law upon them with a Persona Non Grata subsequent entry.

The chances in fact of having a problem are very low, but don't make the mistake of thinking that overstays are not recorded. They certainly are

One day is no problem and you don't even have to pay . Wouldn't try and push your luck with 2

or 3 or more days as this info ends up in your record and can give problems with the next visa . 

why would you do it.

it does not make any sense.

anyway a multi entry tourist is 60 days in the kingdom for the initial one not 90 unless u go and get a 1,900 bht ext on the first one for the other 30

• 4 weeks later...

been fined 500bht for a 1 day overstay at land boarder crossings,but not at the airport for a 1 day overstay.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

Archived