IGNORED

Balihai Bay Hotel

bilbo4

I am also looking at booking here, 1 girl told me its not safe cos of no street lighting. however cheaper than Siam BAyshore. hmm I may just end up booking. Would be good if someone could provide input.

pretty new place.

took them ages to build and finish it.

not many will have stayed there it has not been open long

feb 13 001 (Custom).JPG

overlooks the rocket ball site, no idea how much noise that makes

and come to think of it, must be pretty close to the go kart track

feb 13 031 (Custom).JPG

At 1800 Bath a night... it is not exactly cheap....... but they give you "2 complimentary Bottles of drinking water"!!!!  

Wowwww...... that is really impressive...... as I have to pay 7 Bath for a Bottle at the 7-11 Shop!!!

I guess, such generosity is worth the 1800 Bath @ night!!

It is interesting to note, that the hotel Homepage describes it as a 4**** hotel, while Agoda only allocates 3 *** and yet, Agoda has a 4000 Bath Rate "slashed" down to 1700 Bath (+ Taxes...??).... advising, that the SALE will end soon??

Great location, though. If it was a bit cheaper, I wouldn't mind staying there ...

Girl-friendly, 18+ okay etc.?? Guess nobody've stayed there yet, but let us know if you do, thanks!

At 1800 Bath a night... it is not exactly cheap....... but they give you "2 complimentary Bottles of drinking water"!!!!  

Wowwww...... that is really impressive...... as I have to pay 7 Bath for a Bottle at the 7-11 Shop!!!

I guess, such generosity is worth the 1800 Bath @ night!!

It is interesting to note, that the Hotel Homepage describes it as a 4**** Hotel, while Agoda only allocates 3 *** and yet, Agoda has a 4000 Bath Rate "slashed" down to 1700 Bath (+ Taxes...??).... advising, that the SALE will end soon??

1800 baht is expensive? thats like $72 AUD where do you usualy stay ?

1800 baht is expensive? thats like $72 AUD where do you usualy stay ?

I always stay in a Condo.... at 10,000 Bath per Month = AUD $ 13.- even taking the recent "low"exchange Rate into account!!

But then, I am NOT a 2 week Millionaire.....hehehe

ah so you're actually residing in Pattaya?

NO, I live in Oz, but have been coming to LOS for the past 10 years..... and have always preferred to stay in Condo's instead of hotels.....currently however.... I am in KK

oh ok thanks for the advice. Maybe on my next trip will look into the condo thing. Do you have the name of a condo that you usually stay at close to Walking Street?

oh ok thanks for the advice. Maybe on my next trip will look into the condo thing. Do you have the name of a condo that you usually stay at close to walking street?

There are several Condo places that would be "close to Walking Street".....but I prefer the View Talay Complexes - and I had always stayed at one in Jomtien (5 minutes by Barg Bus form Walking Street) - there is one in Pattaya - View Taley 6 - try : Dancewatchers.com;  I am sure they can fix you up - or check yourself on-line.

Archived