IGNORED

Girlfriend looking for job

markyb

my girl is looking for a job pref daytime,speaks good english,good looking but a firecracker,very good at selling,if anyone is looking let me know please.

markib

Lets be honest mate . there are plenty of jobs in pattaya, 3000 4000 baht amonth , what would you do .??????. get her away from Pattaya. If you know what i mean.. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
what about a blow job

No thanks mate, I dont think your my type! :P

hey and give the guy a break, he is asking a serious question :P

Im also curious why you dont give her a job in your super duper eco friendly bug spray company, or at least get her to post the ads you post so regularly here :P

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

No thanks mate, I dont think your my type! :P

hey and give the guy a break, he is asking a serious question :P

Why is this in the Items for sale or rent???

If she speaks good English she could work in reception in a hotel. Lots of English speaking staff needed almost everywhere in Pats. Did she go to the job agency near Carrefour?

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

• 3 weeks later...

Bobs bar b que is always looking for service girls soi LK Metro, 2 doors down from lolitas

my girl is looking for a job pref daytime,speaks good english,good looking but a firecracker,very good at selling,if anyone is looking let me know please.

markib

Hi! I might offer her a job for 3 weeks in januari. As a maid in my house in Sattahip.

You can reply for info to [email protected]

Mattias

Maybe she could come to my place on your behalf with a view to stocking your product

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Maybe she could come to my place on your behalf with a view to stocking your product

So sorry i still have not been in but i have been in mapthaput all week carrying out a spray contract on a ship for a major offshore company,it took longer than i thought,i am back in pattaya this afternoon so if you will be in yours tomorrow i will definetely be down just tell me what time will suit you once again i apologise

mark

please pm me or just post here and i will check periodically

• 4 weeks later...

Why does she want a job?

Plenty jobs in 7/11 shops, but it is shifts. My GF helps out "filling in", when I go offshore, usually gets called to do nights 22:00 to 08:00.

If that is an option?? I am back home (Patts) next week 11/12th early afternoon.

PM me, will get the GF to take your GF to the boss guy. He is straight and fair, an okay guy.

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Now still a month later and no sign, never mind i've gone off the idea.......

So sorry i still have not been in but i have been in mapthaput all week carrying out a spray contract on a ship for a major offshore company,it took longer than i

back in pattaya this afternoon so if you will be in yours tomorrow i will definetely be down just tell me what time will suit you once again i apologise

mark

please pm me or just post here and i will check periodically

• 1 year later...

Some hospitals&hotels look for cleaning ladies!

Check out Carefour.

Also check out new hotels Patts., Jomtien, etc..., around the new hotels you find little tourist shops. The daily pay is low but they get a % on their selling.

Good luck to you and your girlfriend, i know it's hard to find something which pays well.

markib

I don't know her but if she is not working right now she could go to school while she is looking for a job.

(it's free for financially challenged Thai women)

It is a great way to find out someone's motivation.

Soi 25 in Naklua. It doesn't hurt to learn more.

Some hospitals&hotels look for cleaning ladies!

Check out Carefour.

Also check out new hotels Patts., Jomtien, etc..., around the new hotels you find little tourist shops. The daily pay is low but they get a % on their selling.

Good luck to you and your girlfriend, i know it's hard to find something which pays well.

I don't know her but if she is not working right now she could go to school while she is looking for a job.

(it's free for financially challenged Thai women)

It is a great way to find out someone's motivation.

Soi 25 in Naklua. It doesn't hurt to learn more.

LOL... Guys, this thread is over a year old...

Take her to UK, Tell them she is Muslim, they will give her everything she needs.