Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

warning for Nationwide Flex account holders

gogo dog

Cheers Gogo dog for the info just looked at my bank statement and agree they charge 20 baht, but I used my card at other banks and did not get charged 20 baht so it looks like it's only this bank

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Yeah I can confirm this Siam Bank charges you 20 baht per withdrawal on credit/debit cards, no one else does.

At the time i was furious about this but then I was well pissed (inebriated)! The atm machine is harder than it looks. :)

Watch out for scams in LOS !! The biggest one is, when you come to Thailand "your in pocket", when you leave you've been sucked dry!

:D

sigpicSIG5.jpg

We are talking about 20 baht right? I give 1,5 k or 2 k baht for girls everyday not talk about the costs

for booze. If would be concerned about 20 baht I would stay at home. WTF.

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

Its only Siam Commercial Bank that's charging the B20, they started charging sometime in the last 3 months. The cheeky cunts don't even tell you there is a charge before you withdraw the money.

That's 30 pence.

Kin'ell

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Nationmwide cancelled my card while i was out inThailand, Because i was only withdrawing small ammounts , They said they did it for sequrity reasons, When I phoned them from Thailand they said dont worrie we have sent you your replacement, it will be at you home address by Now , i just said oh goody i am 7000 miles from home just now sir..

Nationmwide cancelled my card while i was out inThailand, Because i was only withdrawing small ammounts , They said they did it for sequrity reasons, When I phoned them from Thailand they said dont worrie we have sent you your replacement, it will be at you home address by Now , i just said oh goody i am 7000 miles from home just now sir..

Hence why you should always phone up your bank before you leave and tell them this :GiveBeer1:

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Hence why you should always phone up your bank before you leave and tell them this :unsure:

Nationwide always say no need to tell them when you go abroad.

I have 2 flex accounts so if one gets lost/blocked stillhave a second option

Tops on Central rd has 2 atms one charged one didnt

Edited by Anfield

I can't believe that some of you Cheap Charlies are debating/arguing over 20b!!!

For Fuck's Sake! - How much did you spend on your flight?

I recall many years ago a good friend of mine losing the plot with a taxi-driver at Malaga airport late at night. When I asked him what the problem was he said we we were going to be ripped off because the advertised taxi fare to Malaga city centre was 200 pesetas & this driver was quoting 220 pesetas.

I politely reminded my friend how much we had pissed away in Malaga airport bar, & that 20 pesestas was about 18p; plus if he pisse off the few remaining taxi drivers in the taxi rank we would be stuck in the airport.

Bottom-line is this - if the ATM dispenses your cash - then WTF is 20b for doing so? I don't "count " petty cash / coins as part of my spending money - it's loose change to dispense with...

BTW - I regularly give/buy the crap the girls sell, like these glow bracelets, at 20b a throw - I know it's a rip-off & I feel uncomfortable about girls of 10-12 wondering around the outdoor bars in Soi Diana late at night. But on my travels elsewhere I've witnessed girls (& boys) of a similar age begging on the street... selling flowers & (apparantly) turning tricks on motorways... Sorry, gone off subject - but 20b!!! Fucks sake Bank of Scotland & Halifax / HBos down the pan in one day & some folk are arguing about 20b!!!!!

You're on holiday - accept it, or stay at home...

Tone the Angry

Edited by supertony

25 withdrawls at 20 baht a go means one less beach road shag. every baht counts hahaha

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

Ive been in Thailand for a year and half and have been using a Royal Bank of Scotland current acccount to withdraw cash. Every time I take out 2000 baht I get charged approx 15 quid. Turns out Ive been charged 2 grand all together..ouch Thats a lot of girls haha

Anyway I finaaly sorted myself out with a bank account with no charged.

Ive been in Thailand for a year and half and have been using a Royal Bank of Scotland current acccount to withdraw cash. Every time I take out 2000 baht I get charged approx 15 quid. Turns out Ive been charged 2 grand all together..ouch Thats a lot of girls haha

They are the worst bank in the World. I totaly utterly hate everything about the Jock bastards!!

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

It is the principal,considering how much the banks make of the millions of us in interest ect ect ,if i can withdrawl cash for free then i will,it all adds up.

haha 240 beach road girls to be exact!

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.