IGNORED

Positive Review Billabong Hotel LK Metro

LovinAsians2015

Well, finished my time in Pattaya recently and I stayed at the Billabong hotel on Soi LK Metro. I have to say that I was very satisfied with everything. The superior room had a good corner view for 900B. From the balcony I could see both sides of LK along with all the sites included with that on the street. Room was clean and the maid was very nice and helpful. Prior to the trip I booked pretty easy and paid the normal down pay on arrival. In the couple of days I was there I didn't run into any issues. Went down a couple times and had a beer or two with the girls played some pool and didn't feel hassled. In fact, one night had a little too much to drink and it was getting late and indecisiveness kicked in. The plan was to go back to room and regroup but the girl who helped me up became the convenient option which was pretty good and wasn't ripped off at all. The only downside that I had was no matter how long I was gone, when I took a shower the water would just stay on the floor and the damn thing was wet a lot. Even when the maid mopped there would still be water that wouldn't dry. Not too big of a deal but track marks suck sometimes. All in all it was a good experience and I would recommend it as well as stay again. The noise was not nearly as bad as the reviews, but then again I was out pretty late usually.

• 3 weeks later...

Did stay once in 2012 when Greg owned the place, the location is great so is the breakfast but getting to the higher floors is a pain in the ass especially when you're pissed more so because of the steep stairs.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Archived